Over filed nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bea204

Reaction score
Hi guys looking for some help. I had another nail tech take off my nail varnish and she heals filed them wayyyy to low and has left them very sore and red mark on my nails beds, this was over 3 weeks ago and they are still very sore.

Does anyone have any tips or suggest something g I can do to her and protect them please

Thank you xxx

You could put a layer of gel polish over them but you'll probably get a heat spike as they're thinned.

Try a strengthening base coat if you can't take the heat spike.

Loads of cuticle oil to promote speedy growth

Very sore haven’t touched or done anything with them

[emoji853][emoji853]
c0757caa781ef285283f7446fce68de5.jpg
e457f899d477e27f79454efa874f11d7.jpg

Oh sh** . Did she use an efile? With regards to soreness I think you're going to have to wait for them to heal I'm afraid. Maybe trim the length just to avoid knocking them about too much. I know this was posted a while ago so I hope they're better now!

Oh sh** . Did she use an efile? With regards to soreness I think you're going to have to wait for them to heal I'm afraid. Maybe trim the length just to avoid knocking them about too much. I know this was posted a while ago so I hope they're better now!

She used both, still sore and breaking but hopefully nearly there, going to put gel on now to protect them xx

She used both, still sore and breaking but hopefully nearly there, going to put gel on now to protect them xx

Be careful you might get a heat spike

Latest posts

Back