Over spray in beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannedesouza41

Beleza beauty
Reaction score
So.... long story short.... as I'm getting busier and busier I am now thinking of making my own beauty room in my 3rd spare room in the house. I previously done all my beauty treatments at my mums house which had a salon and my beauty room in the double garage.

This is no problem as there is laminate already down, and has already been decorated. Would just need a few shelves and would be sorted.

However, my problem is where I am going to do spray tans...... my bathroom isn't big enough for my tent to pop up and I'm worried if I do it in the room along with my nail table, beauty bed, trolley ect they are all going to get covered in over spray.

Before anyone starts my gun is turned right down and I have been doing tans for more than 5 years now. However over time I know everything will get covered in tan

Only thought was to have a corner of the room wet walled and a shower curtain put up and an extraction fan put in and maybe get a spray tan extractor fan, however I'm still worried all the rest of my stuff in the room would still get covered in tan.

Any suggestions? I really don't want to give up tans as a treatment as I am very busy with tans. Any suggestions are more than welcome

Thanks xxx

............................However, my problem is where I am going to do spray tans...... my bathroom isn't big enough for my tent to pop up ..........

Only thought was to have a corner of the room wet walled and a shower curtain put up and an extraction fan put in and maybe get a spray tan extractor fan, however I'm still worried all the rest of my stuff in the room would still get covered in tan.
Instead of spending the money out to wet wall the bedroom & install and then buy spray tan extractor fans, could you spent the same money on changing your bathroom to have a wet area that you could use to just spray the clients then wash down? (Like having a wet room shower area so that you dont need a tent and the bathroom extractor - usually already installed - would help remove any excess spray). That would mean your in a different room that is easily cleaned.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back