Over spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwickham

Reaction score
I have only done a few sprays and feedback from my first two was that I had missed a bit, one inside calf and one inside arm. So with forays spray I concentrated hard on not missing any. But now i worry that i have over sprayed. Will it look dreadful if i have? It was mostly inside top of the arm.
I am finding it so much harder then i thought and loosong confidence with each spray! I think i want it perfect straight off!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

I have only done a few sprays and feedback from my first two was that I had missed a bit, one inside calf and one inside arm. So with forays spray I concentrated hard on not missing any. But now i worry that i have over sprayed. Will it look dreadful if i have? It was mostly inside top of the arm.
I am finding it so much harder then i thought and loosong confidence with each spray! I think i want it perfect straight off!

Just take things slow and dealo with issues as and when nthey arise
Clearly with your posting you are a person who cares about how good she does a job...so your already a winner.
Dont loose faith...practice and usage makes perfect
NJOY

I dont really have an answer for you but just wanted to say you not alone im also new to tanning and have gone from getting hands/feet wrong and everywhere else ok to hands and feet perfect but missing bits on arms! i also was feeling really rubbish and was convinced that i was just rubbish at it but now have just realised that nothing thats worth doing is really easy and that practise makes perfect! x

It can be hard but practise.... If your struggling go back to your trainer and ask for advise - thats what you paid them for.... Hang some lining paper in you cubicle and practise spraying with water... If you think you missed a bit jusr go back over it lightly... Everyone has bad days and days when they think they're not good at tanning.. do some practise tans on your friends and ask for really constructive critism....good luck xx

Thank you all for the replies. The lady today was my first paying customer, even if only £5 to cover expenses. My friends I have done for free so far have given me good feedback and i am trying to remember what they said as well as do the spray! So much to think about! I have three more sprays this week so hopefully they will go ok.

You'll be surprised at how quickly it becomes second nature. I do it as easily as breathing now - having said that, sometimes when I leave I suddenly think - OMG did I fortget to do.... inside of arms, feet etc.... and have a little panic! Ha ha.

Good luck!!!!!

You'll be surprised at how quickly it becomes second nature. I do it as easily as breathing now - having said that, sometimes when I leave I suddenly think - OMG did I fortget to do.... inside of arms, feet etc.... and have a little panic! Ha ha.

Good luck!!!!!

Haha snap

Latest posts

Back