Overcharged hairdressing prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
She cannot charge you again for her fault of not lifting enough.
You need to speak to her before making the decision. She has to be given the chance to offer to change her price or not before you maybe go elsewhere
No, I have to disagree. This can’t be explained away as a one-off minor error.
If someone who is supposedly a friend (!) has blatantly been taking you for a mug by charging you salon prices but giving you a much reduced service and then charges the full price for correcting banding, she doesn’t deserve another chance in my book.

Kw88

Reaction score
No, I have to disagree. This can’t be explained away as a one-off minor error.
If someone who is supposedly a friend (!) has blatantly been taking you for a mug by charging you salon prices but giving you a much reduced service and then charges the full price for correcting banding, she doesn’t deserve another chance in my book.

Totally understand where you are coming from. If this was a normal client hairdresser relationship I’d say the same. But to keep a friendship I would atleast talk to her first and say the issues I have with the whole situation. That’s what I was trying to say.

fab fingers

Reaction score
Get a recommendation from someone else for another stylist. Tell ur friend you got vouchers/someone paid for the trip to this other stylist, as a xmas prezzie. See what result you get and if ur happier, u can always say u still had money left on ur gift card for next time!😂 By that time, she may either rethink her quality for work and prices, or u will have decided to stick with new person. U can always say at that point, if she queries u, that u prefer the fact she blow dries it and cuts it for u too. U feel more pampered....tell her it means u can concentrate on a proper catch up with her, rather than her working.

Latest posts