Overkeen potential customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classychick

Reaction score
Hey girls ok av read this a hundred times on here and never thought i would have to ask for advice i had a guy text about treatments he said he was a professional drag queen which i things brilliant now after that he didn't speak any more about treatments he went on to tell me about how he moved from somewhere he kinda new here told me a bit about himself i have about 20 texts of this person i eventually said well i will hear from you soon if your interested in any treatments. He then texted me 3 times after that to which i ignored then he text saying have a nice day sorry for being to chatty i said no worries i was busy. He then text me again to twice sent a photo to which as a woman he was stunning i found it hard to believe he was male! And now 10 minutes ago he has just text to say good morning he has the worst hangover ever! Now if he's just looking for a friend that's totally fine i can be that its just starting to feel a bit weird! Would you guys text back, do i ignore i feel kind of bad not acknowledging him. Any advice would be great thanks guys x x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Hey girls ok av read this a hundred times on here and never thought i would have to ask for advice i had a guy text about treatments he said he was a professional drag queen which i things brilliant now after that he didn't speak any more about treatments he went on to tell me about how he moved from somewhere he kinda new here told me a bit about himself i have about 20 texts of this person i eventually said well i will hear from you soon if your interested in any treatments. He then texted me 3 times after that to which i ignored then he text saying have a nice day sorry for being to chatty i said no worries i was busy. He then text me again to twice sent a photo to which as a woman he was stunning i found it hard to believe he was male! And now 10 minutes ago he has just text to say good morning he has the worst hangover ever! Now if he's just looking for a friend that's totally fine i can be that its just starting to feel a bit weird! Would you guys text back, do i ignore i feel kind of bad not acknowledging him. Any advice would be great thanks guys x x

Lol!

Maybe reply just saying sorry this is my business phone, it's used for making appointments only, during the days of - and hours of -.. And not being rude but I'm very busy with work.
But if you'd like to make an appointment, let me know which would suit you! :) x

I thought about saying this is my business phone why do i feel bad blowing him off lol i know if i text back i will be there all day!

I even started to think it was a friend or my brother taking the piss but its went to far now i think, ten past eight on a Sunday morning!

X x

Lol Iv got a client abit like this but female and she's completely harmless it's nice when someone sees you more than just a nail tech or beautician, but I can easily ignore texts and messages from her and if she asks did I receive her txt I just say sorry been really busy totally forgot about it :) but if you feel he's being too much you need to tell him :) hth xx

Maybe he is just looking for a friend i think am gonna ask him lol av not even did any treatments on him yet i would be scared to go now if he asked i think lol. God knows. He says he is in a girls aloud tribute band as well, i thought he would have had enough friends plus he says he's got a boyfriend but he seems to want to chat to me lol x

I am hoping it IS your brother winding you up lol!

This behaviour doesn't make sense to me and if it doesn't make sense then it is nonsense.

I don't care if he is lonely I think it's weird and I would not answer one more text.

xx

I am hoping it IS your brother winding you up lol!

This behaviour doesn't make sense to me and if it doesn't make sense then it is nonsense.

I don't care if he is lonely I think it's weird and I would not answer one more text.

xx

I completely agree.You haven't even done him yet and he's acting like your best mate.Very strange behaviour.Of course he may have aspergers or something like that and be perfectly safe but at the moment you have no idea so do nothing to encourage him or you may end up with a stalker.

I don't think its my brother the spellings to good lol, you think i should just leave it then i have ignored the text this morning and i know there will be another one, you think i should just ignore that too x x

I don't think its my brother the spellings to good lol, you think i should just leave it then i have ignored the text this morning and i know there will be another one, you think i should just ignore that too x x

Yes of course ignore.

Yes my lovely, ignore it.

The more you engage in commuication the more he will start to think there is a 'friendship'.

He is not your friend. He is a complete stranger.

This is the advice I would give to my own daughter :hug:

Yes my lovely, ignore it.

The more you engage in commuication the more he will start to think there is a 'friendship'.

He is not your friend. He is a complete stranger.

This is the advice I would give to my own daughter :hug:

Your right i would be cautious if it was my daughter or sister can't help feeling bad ignoring him but i have two kids should really play it safe....on a lighter note i so want a gay friend lol there so much fun ha. X x

If you have never met this person before then I would strongly advise that you be very careful indeed!!! He may be harmless and then again he may not. Persistence like this is a form of control. Every time you respond to this man you are showing interest. Be sensible!

Definitely i just wanted to be reassured that i was doing the right thing by ignoring him, i did find it a bit obsessive as he wasn't letting up, i haven't heard anything since this morning so hopefully i won't hear again soon. I will definitely not be stupid with this thanks ladies x x

Definitely i just wanted to be reassured that i was doing the right thing by ignoring him, i did find it a bit obsessive as he wasn't letting up, i haven't heard anything since this morning so hopefully i won't hear again soon. I will definitely not be stupid with this thanks ladies x x

That's your instincts kicking in now. You were already finding this behaviour obsessive and you say he wasn't letting up and by responding to texts you were showing interest. In a situation like this NO means NO. As said before he may be harmless but then again he may not. Keep following your instincts, they are there to protect you.

That's your instincts kicking in now. You were already finding this behaviour obsessive and you say he wasn't letting up and by responding to texts you were showing interest. In a situation like this NO means NO. As said before he may be harmless but then again he may not. Keep following your instincts, they are there to protect you.

Yeah it does feel somethings not right, i think i doubt that cause i don't understand these people that arent genuine i just don't get why you would do that! X

So there's another text came in asking how i am, am just going to continue ignoring them x

Drop him like a ton of bricks. He's not your new best mate. Sounds a lonely guy but that's not your problem.

Bless him I feel bad saying this but he seems a bit needy he doesn't know you and if he's acting this was already I think he would take over your life x

Lol i think that too even if he was to be my friend i couldn't be the type he wanted my two kids keep me to busy and my partners just a third big kid i have my hands full already, plus forgive me but i can't do needy people there's always a drama. x x

A beauty therapist I work with has had the same texts from a guy saying he was a drag queen in a girls aloud tribute act! He wouldn't stop texting her! Bet its the same guy! So strange :s x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back