ow ow3 ow owwwww!!! AGAIN!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
:( Am i the stupidist tech out there? after riping a nail enhancement off including half my natural nail in the week ive now done it to my thumb owwwch. the only consellation is i know how to make it LOOK ok but im worried all my nails are going to end up in an appaling state - not good for a 'professional' is it. and certainly will put clients off. am i just having a bad week and loads of you have done this too oram i just cr...rubbish!!! feel upset, lonely, miserable...and ive cried alot today. words of encouragement/help/ please e4ven if its only to tell me to jack it all in and get another career.

regards
ps can i just say i only found this site when looking in nails mag, spent hours looking for a good site on the net. but well done this is excellent, its like working in a salon for me, knowing i can 'talk' to someone who understands. thanks everyone.

Hi Jen

Hey don't we all have day's when everything that can go wrong does, think of the day's when everything goes right and you turn out those fantastic sets of nails. Chin up girl i'm sure like me every single person that uses this site will be rooting for you.

Lynda

I spend my life explaining to the masses how to take care of their enhancements. I have been a terrible example on occasion of what NOT to do ie picking, biting etc :( Happens to us all but NO MORE!!! BE STRONG :salute: take a hold of yourself and LOVE your natural nails - loving your natural nails means that you will be kind with you enhancements!!

Brush it off!!! Start again ;)

Feeling that way myself today...
Have a drink, relax...don't obsess about it... Start next week fresh. lol...that is what I am telling myself anyway. Now if I can take my own advice.... :aww:

thanks so0 much guys, its so reasurring that youre all opunt therce. working on my own and not personally knowing any other nail techs means it can get isolated ..but hey thanks i dont feel on my own anymore...thanks sooooo much.

love

Oh poor luv :(
As been said in previous replys I think we all get days like that......I did the same thing some time back with two nails after diving into the wardrobe without a thought for my nails and broke two halfway down the nail plate :aww: had silk at the time......have not had the same experience since wearing acrylic.
What you need is a nice hot tub candles and a big glass of wine......sit there and think about all the good days.......I bet they outway the bad.
Take care Dawnie xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back