Owed money - grrrr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LondonRee

Reaction score
I bought backwashes from a company, they arrived smashed. After they were eventually picked up, I still dont have a refund. I am now threatening legal action. Not what I want to be doing at all!

The guys seemed nice enough, and they know I am setting up a new salon, and I just don't have time for this!!

They have stopped answering emails etc. I will try and phone again. The registered letter explaining legal proceedings are about to start has been sent.

Its such a shame that businesses let each other down.

What a pain in the b**! Just a thought, If you paid by Debit Card you can contact your bank and ask them to issue a charge back, for the reason goods not received/described! Not a lot of people know that they can do a chargeback on their debit cards as it used to only be a credit card thing, but i have issued 3 chargebacks over the past 2 years after paying with my debit card! Contact your bank, they will probably be able to sort this quicker and some banks issue the money back to your account immediately while they investigate and wait for your forms to be sent back! HTH :)

Sadly I do know that, but I paid via bank transfer. Grrrrrrrr

Thanks!! x

Have you thought about registering a CCJ against their company? You can do this online at a cost of £90 odd and they'll only get rid of it be satisfying the judgement by paying you off first the you can give a receipt.

Look in to it with local county court and see what you think.

I hoe you get it back.

Latest posts

Back