Own brand cuticle oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty Morrice 1

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere where I can label my own cuticle oil? I have seen lots of sites that do shampoos & nail polishes but nothing for cuticle oil? Xxx

Hi Kirsty,
Since your question on Monday I have been watching this thread because I desperately needed to know. After doing some research I can not find any brand that will let you make your own "recipe" for a cuticle oil.

However I discovered a few sellers that will let you label their already existing oil form so that you have a private label cuticle oil.

Here is some reference:
https://yourbrandtaylormade.com/product/custom-labeled-cuticle-oil/The rest I found on sites like etsy.com and the aliexpress app.

Maybe, if you have the time and want to get into it you can purchase the container and make the cuticle oil yourself. Which I wouldn't recommend since it sure is time consuming and I'm sure there is more to that.

If I dare recommend a good cuticle oil brand, that would be NAF Stuff. There are supper kind and you can wholesale.

Wish that was at all helpful.

Hi Kirsty,
Since your question on Monday I have been watching this thread because I desperately needed to know. After doing some research I can not find any brand that will let you make your own "recipe" for a cuticle oil.

However I discovered a few sellers that will let you label their already existing oil form so that you have a private label cuticle oil.

Here is some reference:
https://yourbrandtaylormade.com/product/custom-labeled-cuticle-oil/The rest I found on sites like etsy.com and the aliexpress app.

Maybe, if you have the time and want to get into it you can purchase the container and make the cuticle oil yourself. Which I wouldn't recommend since it sure is time consuming and I'm sure there is more to that.

If I dare recommend a good cuticle oil brand, that would be NAF Stuff. There are supper kind and you can wholesale.

Wish that was at all helpful.
Hi that was really helpful thank you so much, it was actually pre made oil I was looking for just to put my brand on so that is perfect, I thought creating my own would be pretty expensive! I’ll have a look now thank you again for taking the time to research it, very much appreciated

Kirsty x

Latest posts

Back