Own logo/brand/eyelash shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella9811

Reaction score
Any ideas of how i can get my own eyelash extension shampoo made and labeled?

If you are doing your own brand you would need to go through the whole process of getting the products cosmetically tested and assessed, then registered according to the European Cosmetic regulations etc. There is a whole lot of work and cost involved so you need to outweigh whether this is worth it for you x

Oh god no, thats more complicated then i thought xx

some companies offer white label which allows you to use their products but with your own labelling x

Oh god no, thats more complicated then i thought xx

Yes it is but it is the first step in regulating the industry and trying to ensure that products are safe and legal to use. The EC cosmetics regulations came into force over 10 years ago but sadly there is still so many companies and therapists who dont know about it. Using products which dont comply could void your insurance so it is worth making sure that everything is done correctly and Trading Standards is starting to enforce this.
Even if you find a company to offer white label or branded products you are still liable to get the products registered etc so its worth doing your homework but for most therapists or salons it means that the cost and risk outweighs the benefits x

Latest posts

Back