Owww, my nail!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christy.

Reaction score
Went to scoop up my kitty cat for her meds and hit the ground quite hard with my fingernail! The l&p has come off and so has my natural nail :( apart from cleaning it and covering it up what can I do? It's sooooo painful!xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338388513.461791.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338388513.461791.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 397
Oooh ouchy :( That looks sore! I would just keep it really clean and not put anything on it until it's healed and not sore any more. You don't want to risk trapping any dirt or moisture in it. Maybe take the length of the others down a bit so it's not so conspicuous?

I've savaloned it up and accessorised with a cute plaster :D I feel like such an idiot, it's never happened before. Thank you for your advice, going to file them down and do some cute nail art to blend in with my little miss plaster :) xx

This has just give me goose bumps awch! Hope it's better soon! X

Awww thank you :) me too, it's still so sore :( xx

Ooo bet there were a few explicits. I must say apart from ya nail looking sore I LOVE your other nails :) x x

Ooooh hun that looks so sore. I am new to all this so can't offer advice- hope it heals quickly for you!
And I agree, the other nails are beautiful! What glitter did you use?xx

Lots of solar oil to help heal it x ouchy!! Keep it covered too c

Thank you girlies 😊 I'm currently sporting a Thomas the tank engine plaster ;-)

The glitter is from hobbycraft in the kids section, in a pack of 5. The other colours are gorgeous too! I can't seem to find a link though.

I didn't think about solar oil! I'll get on it :) thank you xx

Are they the Martha Stewart ones, hobby craft do those x

Nope, just 5 tubes, i think they were about £3? I'll keep looking xx

Ooooh I'll have to look, I have a hobbycraft just down the road from me :)

Latest posts

Back