Oxygen therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffirez

Reaction score
Hiya all,

I have been toying with the idea of offering oxygen therapy in the salon but would like a bit of feedback from anyone who has the system or has looked into it. The system I have seen enables you to offer oxygen facials (not sure if I want to go down the facial route) and also oxygen therapy (where you breathe it in through a mask or tube) which can be offered whilst doing a set of nails. The unit is quite expensive but the running costs are minimal. As I live in a small town, I'm not sure whether it will be worth it? HELP !

All comments gratefully received (as usual!!!)

It actually scares the poop out of me that we live in a world where we have to breathe through a tube to get clean air and somehow they are making us believe this is a cool thing to do?? :(

I can't really answer your question (I only know nails - oh yes and clothes!!) but I have heard that it is tres good for you - they do it EVERYWHERE in Japan :rolleyes: I would definitely try it if it was offered in my chosen salon - just out of interest, how much is it a shot to the client?? ;)

it's PURE oxygen so must be good for you no matter where you live - unless of course you live in the Highlands of Scotland!!! :rolleyes: ;)

a 20 min session can cost between £5 and £15, depending on the salon. My partner's reaction was 'you're gonna charge people to breathe???!!!' :D

The health benefits are meant to be great but I'm not sure the Cotswolds are quite ready for it!!

Saffirez said:
The health benefits are meant to be great but I'm not sure the Cotswolds are quite ready for it!!

Sounds like something for a Jilly Cooper novel :rolleyes: :D ;)

hiya saffirez
r u going 2 show at excell?

if u r find out if the company is going 2 b there.
if not get them 2 come & give demo( got 2 b good 4 freebie :D )
I think your right 2 b cautious, its sounds a bit cosmepolitan if u know what i mean :?
buutt- like mrs geek, i would give it a go if offered, but you need to know whether they will continue 2 want it .
lol liza xx

I had a demo and it was great. It was quite funny as my next client arrived early and walked in on me leaning back in a chair with an oxygen mask on :shock: she looked quite alarmed !!

I'm going to excel and the company is showing there so I'll have another look then. Think its going to be a bit of a gamble.

It actually scares the poop out of me that we live in a world where we have to breathe through a tube to get clean air and somehow they are making us believe this is a cool thing to do??

Wasn't there a futuristic film that Arnie Swartznegger (!) starred in where they had to pay for oxygen - flippin eck I never thought it would come true :shock:

Forever Destined to be Dizzy
Dellie

Sawadee Ka

Spas in Thailand have this and very many people from countrys go have not many thai people have .

In bangkok and phuket hospital have machine for breath fresh air and them say good for u them charge exspensive.

I buy clean water for drink i not pay for air .

Kop khun ka

Mui

Wasn't there a futuristic film that Arnie Swartznegger (!) starred in where they had to pay for oxygen - flippin eck I never thought it would come true :shock: Forever Destined to be Dizzy
Dellie

Hi Dizzy - I think you are thinking of Total Recall ;) :spidey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back