Oz Expos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovenails1

Reaction score
Have any of the Geeks from around the world attended a Expo in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia. I went to the Sydney Expo in Aug 05 and loved it, were any of you there?

I never been to Sydney Expo. Im going to Melbourne Expo this May 20-21 2006. Can't wait to go and save money for it, buy lots of goodies. Are you going to Melbourne Expo? I might see you there and other geeks :lol:

i went to the sydney expo and thought it was great. I was abit overwelmed by it all but of course that didnt stop me from spending much more than i could afford.:lol:

HI there bel76
Check out
www.apfa.net.au
& you'll find alot of information re Expo etc.

HtH
XX J XX

Nope never been to one. By the way thanks for the Newsletter, i loved it, just a pity that I discover it when you are finishing it up!.Is anyone taking it over from yoU??
xxxxx:Love:

I did sydney 05 I loved it hadn't been to one for about 6yrs so I think this year I might do Melbourne(we'll see how the funds go!)

I've been to the Sydney and Melbourne expos for the past 2 or 3 years (time is slipping by) and I don't plan on changing that - they are getting better and better each year.

Would love to meet some of you at the Melbourne expo in a couple of months!

When is the Melb expo??? I'd love to go

lovenails1 said:
Have any of the Geeks from around the world attended a Expo in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia. I went to the Sydney Expo in Aug 05 and loved it, were any of you there?
Ooooh, I would love to go, send me some dosh and Ill catch a plane:wink2: hee hee

Hiya. The Melbourne Expo is in late May, 20th & 21st (as above), I loved the Sydney one last year, my friend and I went BUNTA! Thanks Rachel Mary for the comment on my Newsletter, glad you liked it. Im tossing up what to do exactly with that part of my business, Ill let u know when Ive decided. I may incorporate it into my website as a local info service/directory etc. If any techs havent been to a Expo yet, do it as its the best thing to get u motivated! Its a pity there are only 2 in Australia, however a little birdy told me that there is one about to be held in Adelaide this year! Keep your ears and eyes open!. xxx:wink2:

Latest posts

Back