P-shine manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodnettka

Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering if anyone uses p-shine manicure or went to a course for that treatment?
Thank you for anwers:lol:

nobody at all?:rolleyes:

never heard of it... is it a solely a German product or available internationally?

sorry I have never heard of it either

Hey,

I hadn't heard of it either, but I have found a little bit of information off of the internet; (interesting!)

P. Shine Home

P. SHINE MANICURE BRINGS OUT A NATURAL BRILLIANT SHINE LIKE DIAMONDS ON YOUR HAND
You will hardly believe the difference P. Shine care can make in nails.
It's a fact!
It is an unrivaled natural and healthy manicure process.
Buffing with specially formulated compounds stimulates blood circulation in the finger tips.
This and the natural shine give nails an outstanding appearance.
Natural pink luster becomes deeper and deeper with regular P. Shine usage.
Try P. Shine for pedicure, too.
You will be surprised at the results.
Caution! Do not use on nails in abnormal condition.

never heard of it... is it a solely a German product or available internationally?

Thats what i don't know,there is a company expa-nails where we can go for schooling and few salons and nail technician i asked about it ...they all do it and customers loves it, so thats why i was curious if someone have heard of it....but i'll find out and will let you know, maybe you'll find it interesting:)

Thought I'd refresh this thread again - is there anyone who uses/used P-shine?

AS said above, it's a Japanese manicure product, or a whole set of products, that give the natural nail a long lasting high shine by applying a wax-like paste and buffing.

Anyone? :)

My grandfather bought P.Shine for my mother and grandmother years ago and we have been looking for it ever since. my mother swears by it and loves the look it gives to your nails... polished professional with out the hassle of going to the nail salon.

the only place i have been able to find it is at:

P. Shine Home

i can not find a retailer in the united states other than the website above.

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back