p&w l&p on client with large nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybee32

Reaction score
This is a regular client of mine who has really large nails i have to sculpt rather than use tips. i know that there are some improvements but i have only been doing p&w for a couple of months now and improving every time i do them before and after rebalancing, blue flicks after rebalance

Attachments

• nails 003.jpg
    nails 003.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 191
  • nails 015.jpg
    nails 015.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 155
  • nails 012.jpg
    nails 012.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 191
well done hun these are nice, in the before pictures the nails look alittle bit wide and bulky on the whites but definate improvement after the rebalance.

If the client has quiet big or wide nail beds i tend to do them almond shape some times with the white square, it makes it more noticable to others that there nails are wide, but that is just my opinion hun, i know it is down to the clients prefence.

Well done tho chic xx

Thanks Hunni,
The client wants them square, I did use to do them oval but she decided that she wanted them square as they are more practical for her :rolleyes::lol:
jen xx

In that case i would take the sides in alittle so they look alittle taper'd, you can either file down the side abit or pinch not alot but just to bring the sides in, it makes such a difference.

Just an idea tho hun xx

Thanks will try that next time i do her rebalance see what happens.
J xx :hug:

Latest posts

Back