P&W toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna from Toronto

Reaction score
Decided to start new topic:

Here is the picture of toes that I just did yesterday:

http://groups.msn.com/BeautyPro/nailenhancements.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=420

It is a pleasure to work with CND, the ball goes where you guide it, I don't have to chase it all over the nail. And the Pink is beautiful!
I have a happy client.
It took me 1:15 min to redo those (I just filed it thin and reapplied). She comes every month for rebalance and I charge $40 for initial visit and the rebalances. Considering I'm very new to L&P (on toes especially), so I'm happy with timing

Well done Anna! I'm sure your client was happy with those.

You've reallly handled the product well and I know you will love CND because it is a technicain's dream being so easy to handle and because the clean beautiful look goes on and on, even on toes!

Is this the first time you have worked with the product?

Anna from Toronto said:
Decided to start new topic:

Here is the picture of toes that I just did yesterday:

wow they look fab ... :p never seen toes done before with overlay it must be hard to do those little pinkies!

geeg said:
Well done Anna! I'm sure your client was happy with those.

You've reallly handled the product well and I know you will love CND because it is a technicain's dream being so easy to handle and because the clean beautiful look goes on and on, even on toes!

Is this the first time you have worked with the product?

I have done her toes with CND before (a month ago), and they lasted very well. You are right the color is very stable and the pink doesn't fade. Great.
I thought Retention would set up too fast for me but it really doesn't. It is a lovely set, just right. And I like how it doesn't run. Just like with gels I don't like runny, thin gels....CND is very nice to work with. It goes on like butter :p .
I watched the Winning Nails CND tape and WOW, there is some beautiful nails there!
For now I have 2 clients I'm practising L&P, one is 1 tone nails and the other is this one with P&W on her toes. So far so good.
With the first client I had some free edge lifting and chipping (on 3 nails...so 70% success :p ), but thats probably because a wrong ratio.
Toes held up very well.

Those are some lovely tootsies, Anna! I'm sure she's tickled pink!

They look lovely, shame you live so far away or i'd be getting mine done, looks like i'm just gonna have to practise, only problem doing your own is you have to do them upside down.

Lovely as always.

It is a beautiful product to work with. The best so far for me. Sculpting toes are a god send cause the big toes are generally too big for tips. Do you think you are going to make 'creative' as famous as your gel works of art? l do!!
Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back