Painful eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There very long, which makes them look droopy (not sure thats the best word) i dont think your natural lashes can take the weight x x

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im sending you photo of a full set that shes done as mine have basically grown out. But as u can see on the lashes on the lid thats similar to what it looks like on mine but worse. Thoughts please

http://1drv.ms/1D4AY7U

Thanks lisa, il shalt be using the 15mms again

These look like cluster lashes,or shes attached more than 1 classic lash to natural one? There too close to the eyelid,you have to leave a tiny margin, to stop "stabbing" and some look like there stuck on the lid,these are neater than yours though lol,i personally dont use longer than 12's,unless its for a one off event than the relash would be to reduce length again,they shouldnt hurt,and you shouldnt really know there on.

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lool. Exactly lol, i thought something definetly wasnt right. Thanks for the advice

Oh yes, you can see one or 2 prodding the skin. Perhaps she should join this forum for some hints and tips. X

They are 0.20 eyelash extensions.
Ask for 0.10 or 0.15.
Maximum length of 12.
Then you won't get the drooping.
They look too close to skin as well.

Wow! Are those gaps I can see in your natural lashes on the photo before a break?
Feel so bad for you! Extensions should never hurt and when done correctly on healthy lashes you shouldn't need a break because they they shouldn't do any damage ):
Let us know how you get on! X

Yes there are gaps :/ But in all honesty i was trying to pull a few out because they were stabbing so much and irritating my lids. Because they were stuck together they came out in clumps. Im guilty. Lol. This is a photo 2/3 weeks after the 1st picture i posted.
92d1436aaff299c6a2586b4595cac18c.jpg

Yeah, they're just not applied well. A bit of a push in the right direction, and trialling of different products and she might turn it around!
Just because she trained with a h Francis doesn't mean she has to stick with their products. I hate when clients ask what brand I use (I use what I've tried, tested and found to be of good quality and suited to my way of working!) x

Last edited:
I know this is an old post but wondering if any of you lash ladies can help me, I'm a beautician qualified in lashes and did a set a few days ago and nothing wrong and client happy, she then messages me 24 hours later telling me how bad a therapist I am etc and she wants refund the lashes stabbing her in the eyes.. So she came in today and I had a look, they are exactly the same as when I put them on there were no lashes on her waterline which I thought might explain the "stabbing her in hedge eyes" I also checked the top lash line and lashes firmly fixed and secure and not touching the skin, I explained sometimes if be bay lash gets stuck in it can feel like pulling... She then explained is she pushes them that they dig into her lid, my reply well you should not be pushing them as you will bend and break them and thus cause you pain in the lid... I offered to remove them for her as she was not happy and but she stormed out shop, just looking for a little bit of advice either positive or negative to affirm the decision I took

I know this is an old post but wondering if any of you lash ladies can help me, I'm a beautician qualified in lashes and did a set a few days ago and nothing wrong and client happy, she then messages me 24 hours later telling me how bad a therapist I am etc and she wants refund the lashes stabbing her in the eyes.. So she came in today and I had a look, they are exactly the same as when I put them on there were no lashes on her waterline which I thought might explain the "stabbing her in hedge eyes" I also checked the top lash line and lashes firmly fixed and secure and not touching the skin, I explained sometimes if be bay lash gets stuck in it can feel like pulling... She then explained is she pushes them that they dig into her lid, my reply well you should not be pushing them as you will bend and break them and thus cause you pain in the lid... I offered to remove them for her as she was not happy and but she stormed out shop, just looking for a little bit of advice either positive or negative to affirm the decision I took

Just sounds to me like she isn't used to them & the fiddling is what's causing her the pain.
I think you were right to offer her a removal, but I wouldn't give her a refund either. You did nothing wrong. If she comes back offer the removal again but stick to your guns xx

She pushes them? Why?

Just sounds to me like she isn't used to them & the fiddling is what's causing her the pain.
I think you were right to offer her a removal, but I wouldn't give her a refund either. You did nothing wrong. If she comes back offer the removal again but stick to your guns xx

Thank you, she was not happy and the slight language barrier did not help either but she kept saying she has had before and never any issues. I tried to explain different lashes different glue different techniques but if they uncomfortable I will remove, I certainly was not going to refund and leave them on her face, thank you for the reassurance x

Latest posts

Back