Pains when working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzieBeautique

Reaction score
Hi

Not sure where to post this but just wondered if anyone has / does experience this. I've been mobile for a year now but until february was only part time. About 5 weeks ago I woke up with a 'dead left arm' as such and it later started on my right arm too. It eases off some days and other days is really painful when I do alot of treatments, generally just feels heavy and stiff. Been having pains in the back of my neck and back too. And also been having terrible stomach pains when I eat meat! Strange and not sure it's all connected?!!! When I'm doing pedicures I'm really uncomfortable and almost out of breath sat on my little puffy. Been to doctors and had some x rays last week. Got blood tests due this Thursday. I've noticed that I've slowed down with treatment times too. Today took me 2.5 hours to do a set of L&P. Starting to wonder if it's being mobile and carrying heavy bags, sitting in uncomfortable positions etc that's doing it. Just wondering if anyone else suffers with anything similar? xxx

Hi, I'm not mobile but I do a lot of nails and I suffer with shoulder and neck pain but I know it's due to my posture. I try and have regular massages to loosen things up and also to relax, I'm always trying to get the right posture but sometimes you just want to get finished and forget. I haven't suffered with any of your other probs but I'm sure it will prob be down to lugging things about. Hope you get it sorted xx

Hi

Not sure where to post this but just wondered if anyone has / does experience this. I've been mobile for a year now but until february was only part time. About 5 weeks ago I woke up with a 'dead left arm' as such and it later started on my right arm too. It eases off some days and other days is really painful when I do alot of treatments, generally just feels heavy and stiff. Been having pains in the back of my neck and back too. And also been having terrible stomach pains when I eat meat! Strange and not sure it's all connected?!!! When I'm doing pedicures I'm really uncomfortable and almost out of breath sat on my little puffy. Been to doctors and had some x rays last week. Got blood tests due this Thursday. I've noticed that I've slowed down with treatment times too. Today took me 2.5 hours to do a set of L&P. Starting to wonder if it's being mobile and carrying heavy bags, sitting in uncomfortable positions etc that's doing it. Just wondering if anyone else suffers with anything similar? xxx

This could be attributed to bad posture and the dead arms are probably nerve related. Nerves running down into your arms come through your cervical spine (neck area).

The being breathless when doing pedicures could be from crouching forward. Could be diaphram related where you are not breathing properly.

Latest posts

Back