Paint On Gel White Tip or Not????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perls Beauty

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I was just wondering what you all thought of the paint on white gels available for creating the french finish on a sculpted gel set?

Obviously you can sculpt with white, but I am still perfcting my smile lines and just thought that as an interim I could offer this instead of tips?

Any comments anyone?

Thanks
L x

I think it's an alternative.
I like sculpted white edge, though, more

It is another choice as Ris says. It has it's pro and it's cons ... I prefer to use white sculpting gel AND I must compliment you and say how nice it is to see someone using the correct term of SCULPTED nails instead of the incorrect term of sculptured nails!! Very impressed as it always annoys me when people say the wrong terms. (pet peeve of mine sorry)

It is another choice as Ris says. It has it's pro and it's cons ... I prefer to use white sculpting gel AND I must compliment you and say how nice it is to see someone using the correct term of SCULPTED nails instead of the incorrect term of sculptured nails!! Very impressed as it always annoys me when people say the wrong terms. (pet peeve of mine sorry)

I suppose sculptured nails would be nails made into a sculpture :)

Since I don't do sculpted nails the Paint on White (POW) is a great alternative for me. I use it for my fills. If you can polish a french white you can do the POW. Not all are gels though, so you can use with any system. IMO there is nothing wrong with using POW. It's quick and easy, keeps my clients happy and makes me money. What more can you ask for??

I suppose sculptured nails would be nails made into a sculpture :)

To sculpt is a VERB ... so nails are sculpted

A sculpture is a noun ... the outcome of sculpting (verb)

Latest posts

Back