Painted Toenail colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Hi all
I just wondered for a bit of advice Im wearing a midnight blue dress for a Xmas party and i like to look glam but I wondered what colour would look good on my toenails? Blue to match or something else? I normally wear a brown or red. I have kept my finger nails pretty neutral so wanted some colour on the tootsies!!

what colour shoes are you wearing?

what colour shoes are you wearing?

strappy black with diamontes, the diamontes are all over the strap across the foot then the strap goes round the back like a slingback so not much colour as such!

i would go for a midnite blue polish with diamontes nail art

or a french polish on hands and feet with a few diamontes or a bit of glitter for sparkle

silver sparkly i'd say.

A nice dark blue with a silver french and for the big toe nail one large diamante or one large and one small
if you paint them red, a gold french looks nice,
or you could paint them black, with lots of diamantes of different sizes randomly placed on the big toe nail hth

or you could paint them black, with lots of diamantes of different sizes randomly placed on the big toe nail hth

Ohhhh. That gets my vote. :)

S

A deep plum with gold or diamante would look gorgeous.

I'd go for silver sparkle. OPI do a nice one called Stars in my eyes. It is a silver base colour with a very subtle silver sparkle.

It is very christmasy and I have had a lot of comments when I wear it.

Latest posts

Back