Pamper evening - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerenityNailz

Reaction score
Hi all,

So after weeks of being really quiet I have had a princess party and a pamper evening booked in this week - wahoo!

Problem is I'm nervous about my timings so I was thinking of keeping a clock next to me and trying to keep to the following:

Princess party (12 year olds) - 25 mins per girl:
2.5 mins filing (one hand soaking whilst filing the other)
5 mins hand massage
10 mins painting
7.5 mins for nail art

Pamper evening (they want quick taster treatments) - 20 mins each:

Express manicure:
5 mins filing
3 mins massage
10 mins painting
2 mins to set up for next client

Express pedicure:
Hygiene spray
5 mins filing
3 mins massage
10 mins painting
2 mins to set up for next client

How does this sound to you guys? I've never done a group booking before so I'm über nervous!!

I've decided not to do any cuticle work as they are only taster treatments and normal polish for the pamper evening and the girls are 12 and again only having regular polish.

x

Hun I think it making it harder for yourself! Personally I would cut the massage, I only do mini treatments at pamper parties which consist of file, push back cuticles, cuticle oil and paint. Include nail art and stuff if you want but glitter over the top or rhinestones won't take you that long. I do 20minsnper treatment xx

Hun I think it making it harder for yourself! Personally I would cut the massage, I only do mini treatments at pamper parties which consist of file, push back cuticles, cuticle oil and paint. Include nail art and stuff if you want but glitter over the top or rhinestones won't take you that long. I do 20minsnper treatment xx

Thanks hun - problem is I've been asked specifically for a mini massage and nail art - nothing fancy just spots and stripes - hence not doing cuticle work also :) going to have a practice on hubby to make sure I can get the timings right! x

Mini massage is a strange request for 12 year olds! But yes if you have been asked for it then cut out cuticles, when I say cuticle work I would literally push them back to make sure the varnish doesn't seep in. Also you probably won't need to 2 mins to set up for the next client, just change your couch roll :)

Mini massage is a strange request for 12 year olds! But yes if you have been asked for it then cut out cuticles, when I say cuticle work I would literally push them back to make sure the varnish doesn't seep in. Also you probably won't need to 2 mins to set up for the next client, just change your couch roll :)

Thank you :)

x

I would cut out the massages on the mini pedis and do cuticles instead. The way the toes will look at the end will be much better. I find a lot of clients have overgrown cuticles on feet, especially at this time of year when they've probably not had a pedi since last summer!

I would cut out the massages on the mini pedis and do cuticles instead. The way the toes will look at the end will be much better. I find a lot of clients have overgrown cuticles on feet, especially at this time of year when they've probably not had a pedi since last summer!

Thank you :)

Do people normally pay when they book with you at the start of the evening as it takes me the full 20 mins to do the treatment and I'm wary of running over because of extra time to take money, clean tools, change couch roll etc! Or are they usually not that fussed if you go over by a minute or two?

x

Latest posts

Back