Pamper event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm going to be part of a pamper event on the 25th July.

I've never done one before need some ideas on how to do it.

So far, Ive decided what I'll be offering on the day, mini manicures with free hand massage.

I'll also be getting a banner done to put in front of the table. Take leaflets, business card, gift vouchers.

Also be taking some of my retail items to sell. Taking orders for Vinylux.

Is there anything else I have left out?

That sounds great. You could put a pad of paper on the table and ask people to write their email addresses for updates.

Maybe put together a tombola. Fill a bucket with scrunched numbered tickets. £1 per ticket and certain tickets relate to prizes. I went to one recently where you won if your number ended in 5 or 0. Just another way to draw people to your table x

That's sounds like a great idea!
Thank you!

Good luck for tomorrow. Let us know how it goes x

Hi geeks
Update on the Pamper event.
On the day I was doing file & polish only, and had my retail products.
I also had people write down their names for a prize draw.
I just about covered my stall cost. The venue was the problem as it was a bit far out and not many people knew about it.
A lady came over to me who had a stall and got chatting and was asking if I wanted to do another in September, which I have agreed to do.
The prize draw was the same lady!!
We got chatting and added her on FB she does Ladies who latte in my local area, along with a load of other things. I have been attending those meetings as well. Got a customer from there.
Also got to meet some great ladies talk about what we all do etc.
I feel it's a slow process but eventually as you meet people and network it builds up.

Still looking for more ideas for my next pamper event on the 15th sept, if anyone has any.

Latest posts

Back