Pamper parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celtica

Reaction score
Those of you who do pamper/hen parties can I ask what treatments do you do, how many in the group do you like, what do you charge pp and do you take more than one operative? Also how long are your treatment/services pp and how long is the actual party. I am looking to start offering parties but not sure what to do. Thanks.

My parties are all completely different depending on what the client wants. Some have 8 friends round for just a file and polish at £8 each. Sometimes I do 5 pedicures at £20 each, sometimes it's a mixture of treatments depending on what the party guests want. If they want waxing or facials I call my friend who is qualified in this area. There are no set rules, every client wants something different for their parties. You need to discuss requirements with the client.

You need to ask how long they want you there for and know exactly what treatments you will be doing beforehand.. Tell them you need notice otherwise they will request the impossible when you arrive, like 5 manis and 7 pedi's in 2 hrs. You can then figure out if you need to bring a colleague on board.

I stick to my normal prices, no discounts, maybe a glass nail file as a gift for the host.

Last edited:
My parties are all completely different depending on what the client wants. Some have 8 friends round for just a file and polish at £8 each. Sometimes I do 5 pedicures at £20 each, sometimes it's a mixture of treatments depending on what the party guests want. If they want waxing or facials I call my friend who is qualified in this area. There are no set rules, every client wants something different for their parties. You need to discuss requirements with the client.

You need to ask how long they want you there for and know exactly what treatments you will be doing beforehand.. Tell them you need notice otherwise they will request the impossible when you arrive, like 5 manis and 7 pedi's in 2 hrs. You can then figure out if you need to bring a colleague on board.

I stick to my normal prices, no discounts, maybe a glass nail file as a gift for the host.

i offer the host a free treatment providing there are a certian amount of people having tratments, i also have a friend who offers massage so i bring her along if anyone wants a massage and another theropist if there are lots of people attending. there great fun and we play a game too :)

Thank you both. I can imagine they are great fun and I am looking forward to sorting some out.

Latest posts

Back