Pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
does anyone else offer these?

i am thinking of scrapping them and just have an offer every month. currently they are:

3+ sets of shellac £18 each
4+ sets of shellac £16 each
2+ people for spray tan £15 each (thinking of keeping this one)
4+ people for spray tan £15 each and host 1/2 price

because i have a party to do lots of shellac and i think im making a huge loss offering this, but at the same time making a fair bit of money on it, but would like to charge £20 a set instead of £16 :(

please let me know your views :) xx

thought possibly offers could be:

full set of shellac - receive a free shape and paint feet
book in shellac hands and feet - receive free spray tan
free mini gift with every spray tan booked in [month]

and so on etc, when i start adding manicures and pedicures

upgrade to a luxury mani/pedi with full set shellac for free
free mini mani with every shellac hands & feet etc

wont be offering them all at once, just montly offers!

Hi Carly,
I can see your point on this but are you mobile? If so please consider that if you are just adding a gift or a free 'upgrade' as incentive to book you aren't earning extra money. I am mobile and offer discounts for parties because I will be earning more in one place and not really losing anything as you aren't paying so much in fuel or time to move place to place IYSWIM.
Just a thought.
Kxx

agree with kelibabe, but also if you are doing too many offers you are constantly losing out and to be honest if ppl like you and the service you provide they dont mind paying that bit more and just having an offer now and then??xx

thank you for your replies :)

I can see your point actually. Maybe just offer a slight discount then. Or can you tell me what your party packages are to get an idea?

Thanks in advance :) x

Other than the discounts I do I run offers now and then too - Kelly's Christmas Offers -                                      Kelly's Mobile Beauty these were my January offers it was a hard time getting people in for tans hence the free gift (only cost me 75p each!)
My multiple discounts can be seen on this page - Kelly's Parties -                                      Kelly's Mobile Beauty - Have a look at my note at the bottom of the page with regards to money earning opportunities for hosts.

thanks very much :) feeling a little better about the situation now. i just don't know whether to update my website now or after i do these peoples party as i will be charging them what i quoted :eek:

Change it now. Still charge them the quoted amount and if the query your website change just say you've changed your pricing structure but hold the price for their appointment. If you don't change it now you could get another booking at the old prices that you don't many.
Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back