pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
I hope you can help me I would like to be able to offer pamper parties for clients to host, alongside my salon homebased business. Have any of you done this before? What sort of treatments did you offer and how did you work out the pricing. I thought I could demonstrate some beauty products and they could try some samples and maybe do some treatments, manicures. However people probably don't want to be there for hours so any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated thankyou in advance xx :biggrin:

loo said:
I hope you can help me I would like to be able to offer pamper parties for clients to host, alongside my salon homebased business. Have any of you done this before? What sort of treatments did you offer and how did you work out the pricing. I thought I could demonstrate some beauty products and they could try some samples and maybe do some treatments, manicures. However people probably don't want to be there for hours so any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated thankyou in advance xx :biggrin:
Thanx loo,
I was going to ask exactly the same things. When I did a LadiesPampering night at a local school last week, I was asked if I would consider doing pampering parties for ladies, and I said yes without even thinking. Now I am left thinking what do I do if they book a party? So suggestions from more experienced geeks would be appreciated.
1. What services do we provide
2. How much do we charge
3. How long do the parties last
4. Do we provide gift bags
5. What incentives can we give people, so they book a party themselves
and any other points I might have missed out on
Thanx all

AYLIN said:
Thanx loo,
I was going to ask exactly the same things. When I did a LadiesPampering night at a local school last week, I was asked if I would consider doing pampering parties for ladies, and I said yes without even thinking. Now I am left thinking what do I do if they book a party? So suggestions from more experienced geeks would be appreciated.
1. What services do we provide
2. How much do we charge
3. How long do the parties last
4. Do we provide gift bags
5. What incentives can we give people, so they book a party themselves
and any other points I might have missed out on
Thanx all

Hi

I have done a few pamper parties (I called them Indulgence Nights) just offering manicures - choice of Express manicure (takes 15 mins) using Scentsations range and charging £5 or Solar Drench manicure (takes 30 mins) using Solar range and charging £10.

I always ask my hostess to limit the numbers to a maximum of 5/6 people including herself otherwise you would be there all night and offer her a free manicure as an incentive. You can then use her to demonstrate the products to encourage the other ladies to try them out. I always give little goody bags out too with sample sizes of Scentsations and SolarOil plus a scented file and business card.

And remember, have loads of retail products on show and if possible some testers available too as this give the ladies something to do whilst you are busy with the manicures. I also take my mobile Creative enamel case so they can test out the colours they like too.

HTH
Shaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back