Pamper Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa_Schvartz

Reaction score
Does anyone do these? If so how did you get started in them.

I have been trying to offer this along with my mobile beauty for a while but have not had one party yet. I have told family and friends and sent out info to all my clients but had no relpy. how do you advetise these and what sort of things do you offer?

I was thinking of sending letters to small all female businesses in the area for ideas for xmas parties. what do you think of this?

I do pamper parties and at one stage I was doing one nearly every week but it has gone qieter now. I was lucky as I started by having a hairdresser I know volunteering to help me by inviting a few of her friends/clients to my first one. It went from there really and a couple of them had their own parties. Also I just started to tell clients that I'd been doing them and then they got interested in having them. Its fizzled out a bit now as I think people get fed up of being the one holding the party and they're friends never get round to booking one. I might try and take the stress out of organising it for them somehow? Maybe by giving them invitations to give out or something. I always give one bottle of wine with a party too and give the host they're treatments free to encourage them to have one. I too am thinking of promoting it as an xmas work party. Was trying to think where I could promote it to get the best interest? Maybe hairdressers as they are usually a lot of female workers.

Good luck anyway, hope that helps! xx

i promote the pamper parties on my website.

also i inform all ladies that enquire about wedding treatments, make-up about having a pamper party for their hen do or night before the wedding.

have done some small, cheap or free wedding fairs and promote them there.

it takes time but it will pick up, xmas is coming!!!!

manda xx

www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

I've been doing pamper parties for a few years now. It started off small and I relied heavily on word-of-mouth.
Once you've done the rounds, it does tend to fizzle out.

Must admit, I haven't done a pamper party for about a year now. It is advertised on my site, and I have had a few enquiries but nothing has come of it.

i love doing them, but am usually wiped out the next day.

You can advertise them as anything, posters in windows, ask friends to put them on noticeboards at work, on your website.

A friend of mine does a "girls night-out" party. She does make-up and nails and knows a girl who does hair. She goes to the clients house to get them ready for a big night out. She takes champagne and belgian chocs to create a party atmos. She has done quite a few of these and has lots of bookings for pre-christmas party nights and birthdays. Good luck, hope this helps. :hug:

Latest posts

Back