pamper party co

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonny Boutique

Reaction score
Hey has anybody registered with the pamper party company in the uk and if so whats it like, is it worth doing (moneywise) etc. Janey x:idea: :)

Hi can you give us any info on this

I have never heard of it hun ?

Yep its a company that have freelance therapists on their books in a certain area. So you get a hen party etc wanting a pampering afternoon, they ring the pamper company and then the pamper company gets the therapists to go along to the hotel or wherever to carry out the treatments. You are free to give out your own advertisements to these people but for that days work you get paid by the pamper party co within so many days after the event. You fill in an application form enclosing copies of your certificates etc and then you are added to that particular area.

do you have to pay to join these, i looked but it doesnt say ??

No there isn't any fees - apparently!

I have done work for the pamper party company & i really reccomend it.

You don't have to pay anything to join. They will call you as & when they have a booking in your area its up to you if you do it or not, there is no obligation.

The pay is £20 per hour. The partys i have done have been over a 15 miles away so i have been paid extra for travel expenses. After the party you then need to invoice them the agreed amount (arranged beforehand with an area rep) usually takes about 7 days to receive a cheque.

Its a great way to meet other therapists in the area :)

Thanks Juliette, I might fill the application form in. janey x

Thanks Juliette, I might fill the application form in. janey x

You should go for it :green:

I did loads of parties through the summer but nothing since so you might not get any requests for a while. I love doing them i usually make approx £100 for an afternoon.

I sent off all the forms etc. approx 5 months ago and got a phone call from someone from the company welcoming me but haven't heard anything since and haven't had any bookings yet.

I sent off all the forms etc. approx 5 months ago and got a phone call from someone from the company welcoming me but haven't heard anything since and haven't had any bookings yet.

Why not chase them up to find out what's happening?

I have heard of these people and was told that they are nice to work for.

I too have filled a form up but has never gotten round to sending it, will do when I complete my Level 3 in Beauty Therapy!

Latest posts

Back