Pamper Party - Could I do a 7x 10 year party on my own?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpie

Reaction score
Ive done a few pamper parties now mainly 10-14 year olds but always had myself and another therapist.

However my other therapist cant make the pamper party for the 10 year olds - they all want nail art and funky hair so 7 x 2 treatments.

Do you think this is doable on my own without bringing someone else in? Or will the girls get bored with just me doing it and taking longer?

I thought ref nails I could kindoff incorporate showing them how to take their nail polish off so it quickens things or is that naff? I can do nails in 10 mins per child from start to finish. Hair takes 5-7 mins.

Any help appreciated!

yes, giving the girls that are not getting hair done something to do while they wait is a good idea, taking off polish would be a great one!!, you could also alternate between hair and nails,maybe set up two stations, do 2 hair, then 2 different girls nails, then 2 hair, that way things are kind of changing all the time, and they can all admire each others results while you are busy beautifying, good luck xx

Yes you can do this :hug:

make it fun,

put numbers in a hat and they pull out in order for the nails and then either reverse for hair or choose again

Give them pencils and paper to draw around their own hands and design some nail art ( this one always goes down well!)

take some really cheap and cheerful polishes and let them do each other until you have time do them professionally

blindfold painting always goes down well if you have a mum to keep an eye on them!

hth's :hug:

This age group will be fascinated by what you do and probably just want to watch you

Yeah I think by allowing them to take their own nail varnish off it'll keep them busy for a bit!! I also think the situation you have is absolutley doable and I cant see why you ever thought it wasnt going to be!! I myself have done a few pamper partys for young girls on my own with usually 7 or 8 girls sometimes the treatments will be lasting 30mins each such as a mini facial and nail art!!I suppose it depends on wether you are going to be carring out the treatments in a salon or in their own home. I have never had any probs with the girls getting bored as usually the mums would have other things organised to keep them busy such as music, food to nibble on games or the trampoline out in the garden always works well!! think of it this way if your doing it alone youl make a bigger profit :D!!! hope all goes well and good luck xx

Hi, I had a pamper party the other month. 7 11year olds. The night went so well and all the children had lots to do. The mom had other things set up for the children. At the start I gave them word searches. So paper games could be good. I did nail paint, to fingers and toes and small amount of makeup. The children loved it and it took me 2 and hours and a half with setting up. Games and tiding up. I have another party a week tomorrow. 8 13 year olds and this will be very similar. I will may take a couple magazine or again make some paper games. Hopefully as it is at their house they will have things set up to do.

Hth :) let me know how it goes x

Or maybe you could add more pampering, where the other 6 girls can pair up whilst you are doing the 7th & they can do little head or hand massages on each other?
Maybe you paint their nails whilst the others do the head massage, then when you are doing their hair they all give each other hand massages, so the painted nails or styled hair dont get ruined.

Or get some make up in maybe just lipsticks & eyeshadow which they could do whilst waiting.

I agree with the others this is doable x:hug:x

Well I did the party – thanks for all your suggestions – the girls were lovely and i did the nail tip glued on the twizzel stick and held a nail art competition and i can’t believe how into it they were and they loved the prize.

I was a bit daunted doing it myself but it worked out really well and all the money I got was mine

I really appreciate all the replies i had and can honestly say the girls had a ball!!! Could see a few things that i could be more organised with so all good!

Isabel

So glad it all went well, and that you and the children enjoyed it.

Do you mind me asking what the prize was?? - maybe get a few ideas.

X

Happy it went well for you. I was also going to ask how much you charged as I've got a client who is interested in my (13-16 year olds package) I charge £25 per girl. Included in the package is a mini manicure with nail art, mini pedicure, mini facial (cleanse, tone, mosturise and a fab face mask) a mini makeover (eye shadow, lip gloss & a dusting of shimmer powder on cheeks). All girls receive a beauty bag and the party girl gets an additional present on top of her beauty bag.
I sometimes customise to the clients needs but never done a customised package for childrens but I've always done for adults so wouldn't have an idea as to what price is best. The lady has asked me how much I would charge if she doesn't want mini makeover included. How much do you think its worth then? There are 7 girls in total. Any help or contribution would be appreciated. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back