Pamper party ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazzawilson

Reaction score
Jubilee June is nearly upon us and I've decided to hold a pamper afternoon/evening for potential clients and friends in my home.
I'm looking for some ideas and any tips n hints to help. Many thanks.

Will you be mainly promoting or getting other therapists in to help you do treatments? x

I'll be doing it on my own to promote my new business.

I'll be doing it on my own to promote my new business.

How bout mini gift bag with one each red/white/blue items..

nail file, discount voucher, mini polish ??
if you can buy in bulk ?

cupcakes?

if cost an issue - a raffle in above colours,
give your treatments royal names,

a mini quiz with a prize?

or a game A brilliant ice breaker - have an item in a gift bag or 2, then hand them out,
it then goes like this (you need to have a set of instructions written down) so question number 1 could be can you give the bag to the youngest and oldest in the room,
2nd instruction - pass it to the person on your right
3rd - pass to the persons wearing the most jewellery
4th - pass to the ones with the longest and shortest hair
5th - pass back 2 spaces
6th - give it to the person of your choice (they win whats inside)

good luck x

Rather than having other therapists, why not invite along other local businesses that can go in conjunction with you hun as well? You could perhaps get someone round with you who does make up or fragrances, Body shop etc

Love the idea about the gift bag game though - it sounds fab may steal that also if you don't mind so I can use it if I ever do another pamper evening xx

Brittone everyone should use this game it's to be shared... Can be applied to any party x

Offer quick treatments such as an eyebrow shape, or quick file and polish for hands or feet. Plus mini massages on hands or feet should be great too.

Latest posts

Back