Pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty_Geek

Reaction score
What are people's thoughts on this price list?
Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364155575.908225.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364155575.908225.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 310
The prices seem ok but I would want them all to line up neatly lol. I would also include a time for the mini facial x

I agree with lilmissemilylou to have the prices aligned correctly to make it looker neater. The prices themselves are all reasonable and will appeal to potential clients. I would definitely add treatment times though, as I always get asked for timings, and then also the clients know how many treatments they can fit in for the duration of the party. Love your name and logo, simple and classy.

Carl @ Verve did my logo he's absolutely wonderful! and i did have it all neatly lined up :( i don't know what happened................................ might get carl to have a look at it for me. but it's not my main price list, only my pamper party one so didn't want to spend a lot on it. and it was all in a fancy font but when i uploaded it to a flyer thingymob it changed to something really plain. think deffo a job for carl! will deffo put timings on, had wondered that myself.

would you look at taking a lump sum per client for pamper party? and giving them credits towards treatments, like £20 each and they pick like a mani/pedi or eye treatments and indian head massage etc.....

Well getting Carl to do it was definitely worth it then, looks great.

I ask for a non refundable deposit at the time of booking, usually £5per person. So if it's a party of 5 its only £25 I'm asking from the host, it just secures my time if they cancel, which to be honest they don't really do anyway.

I then ask for the host to email or text me a list of all the treatments that her party would like to have, with a weeks notice if possible. That way I can prepare it all beforehand and I know how much time I'm covering and the exact cost of all treatments booked. Then at the end I collect all money due minus the deposit.

Clients, feel at ease with this I find as they know exactly what's happening too
Xx

I think your prices are ok - this does obviously depend on your area.
If you are doing this mobile, then you definitely need to set a minimum spend and as said take a deposit to secure the booking, I take 20%.
But, I wouldn't include tinting, as you won't have patch-tested them beforehand.
x

If it was a fancy font you downloaded, you need to embed it to make it appear, or else when you use a different programme or hardware, it won't appear if the font hasn't been downloaded to what youre using.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back