Pamper party?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimeeRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I’ve been messaged by a client asking if I can host a pamper evening for a small group (6/8 people). However, i have never done anything like this and I am a mobile beauty therapist and nail tech so I can’t think of how I’d host a group and treat all of them as I’d have to do one at a time while keeping the others entertained? Any advice would be much appreciated as I’d love to offer a service like this

Hi everyone, so I’ve been messaged by a client asking if I can host a pamper evening for a small group (6/8 people). However, i have never done anything like this and I am a mobile beauty therapist and nail tech so I can’t think of how I’d host a group and treat all of them as I’d have to do one at a time while keeping the others entertained? Any advice would be much appreciated as I’d love to offer a service like this
Hi
I do loads of parties being a mobile therapist.
I get them to tell me exactly what treatments they want, either a full treatment or I also do 15-20 Minute facials, massage, Reflexology, paint nails etc. This way you’ll know what to have with you & how long you’ll be.
You don’t need to worry about entertaining the clients who are waiting for their treatment, in my experience they all just sit around chatting, drinking, eating....
I normally set up in one room in their house & they come in as & when I’m ready for them.
Always really good fun to do & so much easier not having to travel around, setting up & packing away all the time!
Hope that helps x

You won't know if it's your thing unless you give it a go.

It's definitely not my thing so I can give my own insight. I have to have a strict schedule or I can't function. In my own life aswell as work. In other people's homes everything is unpredictable. The last time I did something mobile was a baby shower and it was dire and it was only for one person but with three other women and little children and ketchup everywhere, spent time on phone in another room and I was there for 2hrs for one pedicure.

The main thing is being clear about your times, if for example you were trying to work at they kept wandering off you don't add on extra time as you will be there ALL day.

Just think of every possible thing that can go wrong and be prepared for feeling utterly shattered at the end. If you come away feeling good you might well have found your niche!

Good luck!

Hi
I do loads of parties being a mobile therapist.
I get them to tell me exactly what treatments they want, either a full treatment or I also do 15-20 Minute facials, massage, Reflexology, paint nails etc. This way you’ll know what to have with you & how long you’ll be.
You don’t need to worry about entertaining the clients who are waiting for their treatment, in my experience they all just sit around chatting, drinking, eating....
I normally set up in one room in their house & they come in as & when I’m ready for them.
Always really good fun to do & so much easier not having to travel around, setting up & packing away all the time!
Hope that helps x
Thank you this has really helped x

You won't know if it's your thing unless you give it a go.

It's definitely not my thing so I can give my own insight. I have to have a strict schedule or I can't function. In my own life aswell as work. In other people's homes everything is unpredictable. The last time I did something mobile was a baby shower and it was dire and it was only for one person but with three other women and little children and ketchup everywhere, spent time on phone in another room and I was there for 2hrs for one pedicure.

The main thing is being clear about your times, if for example you were trying to work at they kept wandering off you don't add on extra time as you will be there ALL day.

Just think of every possible thing that can go wrong and be prepared for feeling utterly shattered at the end. If you come away feeling good you might well have found your niche!

Good luck!
Thank you for sharing your experience I appreciate this x

Latest posts

Back