Pancake Day tomorrow, how do you like yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
I love pancakes with onion gravy, then I have one with lemon & sugar afterwards.

My OH has his with golden syrup & his son has golden syrup & cheese (YUK)

What toppings do you like?

Keeping it simple, lemon juice and sugar.

I have chocolate spread, banana and icecream and syrup or just plain old lemon and sugar.

Love a pancake :D

golden syrup i can only have two ! i can start to feel a bit sick half way through the second lol x

Lemon and sugar :) I used to be the winner if pancake eating competitions in our house :)

Golden syrup or orange/sugar

Lemon & sugar are the best!

Got to be really thin pancakes with Lemon and sugar for me! My OH likes thick pancakes with syrup and saltanas..

pancakes with blueberrys and bananas :)

I don't like them so I will be having a potato pancake with onions!

we love pancakes in our house and have them weekly!

I love them with peanut butter and nuttella (or peanuttella as we call them) or strawberry slices in the batter topped with nuttella or grated apple and sugar, yum!

Last edited:
Love pancakes but am dieting so won't have one. I like then like French Crepes with butter and sugar and a squeeze of lemon. Yum! X

I'm thinking of going American style with bacon and maple syrup! Then maybe a classic one with lemon and sugar later on! Yum-diet starts Wednesday I think ha

Im leaving my 3 year old in charge of decorating this year. We have nutella, squeezy chocolate, smarties, choc covered honeycomb bits and im going to chop up some banana and strawberries and get some raisins. Cant wait to see what i end up with, diets having an hour off tomorrow :)2

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Im making Marshmallow fluff and peanut butter (or fluffernutter!) pancakes -yummy!

Think I must be the only one who likes savoury ones, just gorgeous with onion gravy :wink2:

I'm American so it's American style for me. I like the thick fluffy pancakes with maple syrup and sometimes blueberries. I've been making American style pancakes for my sister in-law, she has to have them with chocolate chips.

I'm American so it's American style for me. I like the thick fluffy pancakes with maple syrup and sometimes blueberries. I've been making American style pancakes for my sister in-law, she has to have them with chocolate chips.

Mmmm this reminds me of being in New York!
I gained 7lb in 7 days, who knows how haha x

Latest posts

Back