Pandora bracelet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Digits

Reaction score
Does anyone keep their Pandora bracelet on whilst doing normal girly things - washing hands, showering, or even bathing the dog! I was told that I should even remove my Pandora ring before I use the rest room.

I never take mine off. The only
Time I do
Take it off is if I'm applying tan. And I've had mine for 4 years and it hasn't affected it at all :) x

I never remove mine. Ive had mine for around 3 years.

I do everything with it. Its the only piece of jewellery I haven't managed to lose so it stays put.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

:biggrin: Thank you ladies, mine is very precious to me and I hate the thought of taking it off all the time. I just know that one day, I'll forget to put it back on. xxx

So do u all keep on no matter what you're doing like showering etc?
Wha about when you're sleeping?

I work part time as a carer so wouldn't want to keep mine on for my job.... not that we're allowed to anyway but I only ever where mine if I'm in the office or at home etc

I used to wear mine all the time... Never took it off when showering etc... Then one day I used a new shower gel and it wrecked it :-( I can't remember what the shower gel was but would've been a high street brand but it discoloured it and made it a rusty colour! I've never known it to happen to anyone else though was devastated!

Just a scare story to add into the mix lol... Sorry :-/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to wear mine all the time... Never took it off when showering etc... Then one day I used a new shower gel and it wrecked it :-( I can't remember what the shower gel was but would've been a high street brand but it discoloured it and made it a rusty colour! I've never known it to happen to anyone else though was devastated!

Just a scare story to add into the mix lol... Sorry :-/

Did you try putting it in silver cleaner? x

Did you try putting it in silver cleaner? x

Yeah, a few times but that tinge never really went and it ended up really dull looking. Must get hubby to buy me a new one lol

I wear mine all the time,incl the shower, but I panicked when I saw the above post,this is what I found on the web...

PANDORA charm bracelets without genuine pearls can be soaked in cold water and a mild detergent and cleaned with a soft toothbrush. Sterling silver pieces receive oxidized detail. Do not clean with liquid silver polish. Doing so will remove the oxidation. Chloride and bleach in pools, hot tubs, and spas can cause rusting.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wear mine 24/7. I've also worn it in a hot tub and never had a problem with rusting so the above statement from pandora isn't a definite,probably just to cover themselves. The only problem I had was I was cleaning and had put bleach in water and when dipping my cloth in it I'd got my bracelet wet and it ended up really dull! I put it in a bowl of warm water, dissolved salt and aluminium foil strips, popped the bracelet in for about an hour and then wiped clean and it's now like new!!
I never worry about it I think they are quite durable!

I wear mine all the time,incl the shower, but I panicked when I saw the above post,this is what I found on the web...

PANDORA charm bracelets without genuine pearls can be soaked in cold water and a mild detergent and cleaned with a soft toothbrush. Sterling silver pieces receive oxidized detail. Do not clean with liquid silver polish. Doing so will remove the oxidation. Chloride and bleach in pools, hot tubs, and spas can cause rusting.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll just point out that mine didn't go rusty, just a rusty colour. When cleaned it did look dull and never fully regained its 'life'.

I wouldn't worry about wearing another in the bath/shower though. My other jewellery is never affected

In the back of the Pandora catalogues they have full care instructions for each type of jewellery. I only know this as I'm a saddo and I read these things lol! But they are quite particular about what you can and can't do. I used to wear mine constantly but then the one day I left it off, we got burgled and it was stolen 😩

But I've got a replacement now so all is good ☺️ I just clean my new one in warm soapy water.

I wear mine all the time but I have had problems, I don't think I'm heavy handed or anything but I must be considering all thats happened...

I had a safety chain snap, then when I got that fixed I put my hand in my bag and my bracelet snapped in half without me even noticing untill I heard it scatter on the floor...
then I got a new one and after a while when I took it off to clean it the clasp broke when I opened it...

Ive also lost 2 clips and had a charm with a dangley part on it snap off...

Still love mine though and it must be me as I haven't heard of others having so many problems

I wear mine all the time but I have had problems, I don't think I'm heavy handed or anything but I must be considering all thats happened...

I had a safety chain snap, then when I got that fixed I put my hand in my bag and my bracelet snapped in half without me even noticing untill I heard it scatter on the floor...
then I got a new one and after a while when I took it off to clean it the clasp broke when I opened it...

Ive also lost 2 clips and had a charm with a dangley part on it snap off...

Still love mine though and it must be me as I haven't heard of others having so many problems

My mums randomly snapped in half at asda car park, she didn't even realise till that evening luckily someone had handed it in, I'm so paranoid about mine snapping now I check it's there about 5 times a day 😱

Never take mine off, I have 3, one normal one, one bangle type and the other is the chains one.
I swim, shower, work all with them on. Only take them off when I'm having a spray tan.
Never had a problem :)
I get them cleaned every holiday at a pandora shop in rhodes so twice a year x

Latest posts

Back