Panic attacks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I've been prescribed propanol too, not used it yet though.......

Why haven't you used it? Are you worried about taking meds? xx

I have had panic attacks and anxiety for yrs I also have HUGE phobia of medication. I had CBT and its helped me so much. I do still get slightly stressed and axiety kicks in but nowhere near as bad and never to the point I have a oanic attack as I have learned a different way of thinking and coping

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why haven't you used it? Are you worried about taking meds? xx

Hey, yes in a nutshell! I am asthmatic and the doctor said propanol can cause or bring on asthma attacks as it causes the lungs to contract? Now I'm scared to take them incase I have an asthma attack, plus hubby is away with work until Friday so want him to be at home when I take one incase anything happens.

I too have a fear of medication and worry that I'll become ill from the possible side effects.

Gosh sometimes I feel like I'm so messed up! In my head al this is really but when said out loud or typed it sounds so stupid

Hi Daniella,

I too was worried about side effect like you said wait till your partners around so you feel better about taking them.
These little tablets really helped me get my life back Im sure they will do the same for you xx

propranol is what I have taken in the past too, great little pills. Wait until hubby is home and take one.. good luck!

Im now taking a vitamin called 5-htc, its for mild to moderate anixety and its made me feel much more calmer, definetly a safer approach to antidepresents if you worried about side effects and you can stop taking it at anytime unlike antidepressents.

Latest posts

Back