Panic - tickets not here !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NailsNovice

Reaction score
Panic stations, my tickets to olympia still haven't arrived !!!. Is anyone else still waiting ?, please put my mind at ease and tell me they will come sooooon !

Claire x

I don't know where you are getting them from but we have 100's of foc's that we send our customers - call PB and let them know if you haven't got them yet!!

Hi...
I got one of my tickets yesterday! so they are on the way...yippee

Got mine yesterday too - even if they did manage to spell my name wrong!!

Shaza

Arrived this morning !!

I got mine last week, my ''Outrageous Voucer Booklet'' came this morn!!

Just a TAD confused to as why ALL of the letters and schtuff from them is being addressed to my mother!! :rolleyes:

But just aslong as I'm getting them lol!

xxlaylaxx

NailsNovice said:
Panic stations, my tickets to olympia still haven't arrived !!!. Is anyone else still waiting ?, please put my mind at ease and tell me they will come sooooon !

Claire x
Don't panic,
I am still waiting as well. But I believe we can get them at the door as well, or can we?

Aylin

LayStar said:
I got mine last week, my ''Outrageous Voucer Booklet'' came this morn!!

Just a TAD confused to as why ALL of the letters and schtuff from them is being addressed to my mother!! :rolleyes:

But just aslong as I'm getting them lol!

xxlaylaxx

Strange coz all my letters etc are being addressed to my sis - and she's only coming along to keep me company.

Shaza

If anyone has not got them by Monday, shout and i will post them to you, i got LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya

I think the tickets peeps mean are for the ones that come printed with name and Company name on in plastic which you get sent when you register online.
Mine arrived a couple of days ago.
I know what you mean about the other tickets I have tons of them lol

Cheers Dawnie

I have my badge ticket and offer booklet come today :)
Sure they well come in time.

got me posh badge today! saves the q!

Hi I was having a panic too, but recieved mine this morning, addressed to my friend that is coming with me, god only knows why? and they have managed to make an error with names and titles but hey ho.

Grace x

grace said:
Hi I was having a panic too, but recieved mine this morning, addressed to my friend that is coming with me, god only knows why? and they have managed to make an error with names and titles but hey ho.

Grace x
hi
mine arrived today ...but addressed to my husband who is coming with me:rolleyes: but i haven't had a voucher booklet yet and i do so love to save money
take care
debbie

lesley1965 said:
I have my badge ticket and offer booklet come today :)
Sure they well come in time.
I now got my badge, but only one and I did'nt get the offers booklet. So if my husband or friend comes along, will they have to q?

AYLIN said:
I now got my badge, but only one and I did'nt get the offers booklet. So if my husband or friend comes along, will they have to q?
My badge eventually arrived, but only one and no offers like you. I rang PB and they said i needed to register my husband separately, and that their is still time !!. They originally told me it would admit two, but it seems that isn't the case.
Register online though !

I can't wait im soooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!

Claire x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back