Paperless client records

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie_c_06

Reaction score
Hey.
I’m looking for a app for client consultations so I can start going paperless. Does anyone have any apps they use for this ?

Timely do a free app called Consult. It’s super easy to use and store details. We have started with this and may pay to use the booking system in the future.

I also use Consult alongside Timely so it syncs all the info together makes it so much easier not having manual update the info in timely

I also use Consult alongside Timely so it syncs all the info together makes it so much easier not having manual update the info in timely
Heya, I notice you've made a few comments recommending Timely. Is this integrated into your website so clients can book in? If so, what type of website do you have? i.e., Wordpress, Squarespace and Wix.

Heya, I notice you've made a few comments recommending Timely. Is this integrated into your website so clients can book in? If so, what type of website do you have? i.e., Wordpress, Squarespace and Wix.

Yes I have it embedded in my website - I use Weebly. This is mine: Online Booking (weebly.com)

But you can do it with any website provider - you have the option of adding a button, a link or a widget to your website. They also provide a website for you too if you don't already have one

Yes I have it embedded in my website - I use Weebly. This is mine: Online Booking (weebly.com)

But you can do it with any website provider - you have the option of adding a button, a link or a widget to your website. They also provide a website for you too if you don't already have one

Thank you, this is a good way to demonstrate how it would look. I think I need to have a more in depth conversation with Timely as I was needing a payment system that can take card details to make a booking AND allow people to make standing orders or payments in full.

I'd definitely reach out to the, I know they have some offers on right now too. This page should take you to their contact details. If you have any questions just ask :)

Thank you, this is a good way to demonstrate how it would look. I think I need to have a more in depth conversation with Timely as I was needing a payment system that can take card details to make a booking AND allow people to make standing orders or payments in full.

forgot to hit reply!

I'd definitely reach out to the, I know they have some offers on right now too. This page should take you to their contact details. If you have any questions just ask :)

forgot to hit reply!

Thank you! I will give them a call now :)

Latest posts

Back