Paperless record cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBerry

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Are any of you working ‘paperless?!’ I was wondering if anyone is using an app or such to keep client treatment details / records?
I’m sick of my mountain of record cards and was just wondering if someone has found a way to work electronically?

I comply with GDPR already and understand that side of things.

Many thanks!

Hi Guys

Are any of you working ‘paperless?!’ I was wondering if anyone is using an app or such to keep client treatment details / records?
I’m sick of my mountain of record cards and was just wondering if someone has found a way to work electronically?

Many thanks!
I don't know if there's anything out there that provides this or not. It seems like a great and easy way to store client service info, but the trouble is if your laptop breaks or you lose your phone or its stolen... All that info would be gone! You could use Microsoft excel or something to create a spreadsheet with client info, then email it to yourself every week just incase it all gets lost

Hi Guys

Many thanks!
Hi, there are quite a few offers out there and I'm using their free trials at the moment to compare and find the best one for me. GDPR compliant software client details are stored on the cloud not on your computer or phone so you can access it from anywhere and it is safe. I use SOAP notes and that feature is most important for me. They very greatly in price and so use the free trials to see what works best for you and your client for online booking and pre-assessment forms, etc.
WriteUpp
ClinicSense
Cliniko
Soapvault

Hope that helps.

HI UHURA,
Which did you find to be the best?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back