Paraben free products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.Kayls.x

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm looking into banding everything paraben free; skincare, tanning etc. anyone know of any beauty products like this? Xxx

I didn't know of any pacific range although im sure ther is somewhere, I know a girl how lived though hell for the first 19 years of her life with a severe skin condition back and fore to doctors all her life and no allergy test done eventually getting one done privately and was only allergic to parabens, within a couple of day of not using them their was a massive difference and within a couple of weeks her skin was normal , are you looking at starting your own range :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Ren are paraben free x

Eve Taylor skincare are para been free as is lily lolo makeup

Kaeso and Natural Elements x

I use Kaeso, eve Taylor and LA tan as I like to avoid parabens too. Clients are all very happy with them all xx

Face The World for facial products.. they're gorgeous ( especially the serum)! Botanicals range is lovely too, their oils are really nice.

Fake bake is paraben free :)

Body treatment products that are great are Elixea - the moor gel body mask and scrubs etc are really lovely, The new NSL wrap is 100% natural, 96% organic, and uses jojoba wax instead of beeswax so it's good for vegans . Songbird Naturals products are great for reflex and massage ( they're beeswax based though ) x

I have only ever used Songbird Naturals for all my massages since Andy introduced them to the UK years ago.

If you are looking for a pre / post waxing range then I'd recommend Outback Organics.

quick one to say have just had Face The World's newsletter , they're doing a half price offer this week to celebrate winning the Holistic Directory award , really great deals on their training ( especially the salon deal , comes with a full salon kit included )

Just to add that parabens can be found naturally occurring during the creation of a product. Parabens are found in blueberries and strawberrys - both of which are seen to be very good for us, so some of the best products may have naturally occurring parabens, which doesn't always make them bad!

Vicki x

Nouvatan is also Paraben free x

Latest posts

Back