Paradise Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

q8essentials

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies💞

I would really love to know how much you all love the new Paradise Collection from CND! I am always really excited when a new collection has been launched and can't wait for my order to arrive then can't wait to get the old nail pops out and play however I can honestly say I am not overly excited by this one!
I love the look of Electric orange but have been using Tropix with Yellow additive and it's looks great, perhaps not as intense but it doesn't look a million miles away! I used Blue Rapture today and still love it, Cerulean Sea looks very similar to Blue Rapture! Tango Passion looks quite similar to Grape Gum. I like the look of Sultry Sunset! Have any of you found Lush Tropics and Bicycle yellow popular?
I could be completely wrong. Looking at them on a screen is not the same as actually seeing them in the flesh! They do look lovely and perfect for Summer.
I would love some feedback from you lovely Geeks out there before I splash out, only to find I may use them once or twice before the next fabulous collection is launched!
Becca💞xx

Beccalou

Sultry sunset has been my most popular so far! I'm almost through a whole bottle! Never used the green (is that lush tropics?) apart from I Vinyluxed my nails in it and did not like it so have to think of some arty things to do to push it a wee bit! Electric orange has also been popular and the blue is the most beautiful blue I have seen!!
All my clients look at the new collection first, not sure if it's cause I have grouped it by its self on my wall rack? There lovely colours xx

Wow! Thanks Absolute! That's great feedback, think I will splash out after all! Maybe not the green one for now, I don't like it either but then there is no accounting for taste!! They do look fab! Thanks hon! 💞

Beccalou

Wow! Thanks Absolute! That's great feedback, think I will splash out after all! Maybe not the green one for now, I don't like it either but then there is no accounting for taste!! They do look fab! Thanks hon! 💞

Beccalou

Just as an aside, if you use the yellow additive over cerulean sea you get a green that's quite like lush tropics but nicer!! Obviously this is just my opinion, but I much prefer it.

I bought this collection, Sultry Sunset and Tango Passion (pink and purple) have been most popular so far, but thanks to a bit of sunshine I have now done a couple of Bicycle Yellow and Electric Orange. I have used the blue in an ombre and once on its own. The green (lush tropics) I have only used once, when I uploaded it on to my facebook page someone commented that the toes looked like Hobbit feet so I reserve judgment on that one:Scared:

(I have over 140 shellac colours so that accounts for these particular colours not being selected all that frequently!)

Laura, that's brilliant, thank you! Think I'm going to do that too regarding Lush Tropics and just order the other 5! I'm finding more and more as a new collection is launched some of the older colours are left behind and just festering away now! It just feels like a waste. Great feed back, it really helps when you are a mobile tech working alone! Thank you lovely ladies💞

Beccalou

Thanks Blossom! I laughed out loud at the Hobbit comment! I think I might have to agree, it's not my first choice! Great to know which are your most popular! Sounds good! I am going to put my order in! Fab! Many thanks hon. 💞

Beccalou

Cerulean sea has been popular for me, love it...more intense than blue rapture which I never use.

Latest posts

Back