Paraffin wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I don’t particularly like doing a paraffin wax manicure with the brush on method but tbh I’ve spent a fortune on training courses having done 3 this last year and considering another now, and th total cost is mounting up and up! Was wondering if anyone could recommend a not too expensive but still good paraffin wax bath big enough for hands or feet? Thank you

I use a mini wax heater I got from the beauty wholesalers about £10 I think . I know some people may not agree with this as its heated for wax and the paradigm has a low melt point. But if you keep and eye on it and alway check the temp on your self I don’t see a problem!!

I have a silkline one but for sanitary purposes wouldn't let a client put their hands and feet into it, although it would be big enough if that's what you're looking for! We have a scoop and plastic bags for hands and feet super easily to remove and clean up this way!

Latest posts

Back