Paraffin wax suitable for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffle

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm really wanting to add paraffin wax to my list for manicures. I've done lots of searching online but wanted to ask what other mobile nail technicians do?

There seem lots of options...dipping, brushing, blocks of wax, pellets...

I mostly do Gelish so it would be offered along side this - do people prefer to do paraffin after?

Any advice? :biggrin:

I do paraffin wax mobile :)

I have the smallest heater (it's enough for both arms and hands) I brush it on and use the pellets.

I turn the heater on and then do the Gelish, by the time I'm ready for it it's melted.

Will say though that I don't get that many requests for it.

Hth

I do paraffin wax mobile :)

I have the smallest heater (it's enough for both arms and hands) I brush it on and use the pellets.

I turn the heater on and then do the Gelish, by the time I'm ready for it it's melted.

Will say though that I don't get that many requests for it.

Hth

Great thank you..do you remember where you got the heater from? I have quite a few 'older' clients who have mentioned it and have been elsewhere to have one. I thought it might be a nice little add on for them, especially in this weather.

I take it the Gelish is absolutely fine? A client mentioned she'd had a paraffin wax and manicure on a spa day but they did wax first, gel after.

Think I'm going to buy a start up kit from Hive...can I just ask..I'm not sure whether I need to get blocks, pellets or pots?? I won't be using it all of the time - would I have to decant what I need or can the heated wax be left in the heater (once cooled) and just heated again when needed?

Hope that makes sense!!!

Sorry for late reply,

Gelish is always fine - do it first. My heater is from SalonServe

Xx

Latest posts

Back