parcel scam- beware

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
Just had this email from my mum in Liverpool, so take care please guys .

"hi hun

been 2 post office & noticed sign on the door, saying about scam going on - a card is being put through doors saying they tried to deliver parcel & giving a number to ring, the company is PDS (parcel delivery service) ring the no and its £15.00 as soon as connects don't know if you've heard about it if not let everybody know about it"

hope it saves someone being duped
xxx

Thanks for that hun. And thank your mum for us!

god i hate scams like these they do my head in , cheers for letting us know hun x

instead of people putting all there effort into scams..
why dont they get a JOB.....thanks alot for that huni....and a big thank you to your mum xxxx

This according to Snopes ,which tracks all these kinds of e mails is apparently true. Thanks for the warning.

this isnt an email hun, lol, i had an email form my mum, and she had actually seen the notice in the post office window pmsl, i musnt have worded it right,

i agree sj, why dont they get a job and stop bothering innocent people with these scams ffs

anyone hope no-one gets duped by it xxxxx

instead of people putting all there effort into scams..
why dont they get a JOB.....thanks alot for that huni....and a big thank you to your mum xxxx
i also agree with you.i hate all these types of things.thank you so much for the warning.i'll be letting everyone know:)

Thanks for the warning Nicky

Latest posts

Back