Parental Consent Form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseblanc

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm in the midst of writing up a parental consent form for my clients who are underage, and I find myself at a loss. I'm not sure what to write or how to phrase myself. Any of you ladies have some suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

This is a copy of what I put on my pamper party invitations. If I have someone underage come to my treatment room I get them to fill in the usual client form and then both parent and child signs it at the bottom.

Pamper Party Invite (11-16 yr olds)
Your daughter/charge has been lucky enough to be invited to a pamper party. She’ll have a great time, but first I need a few details to make sure everything goes fine. Please both sign and date the form and bring it with you to the party (I will be unable to include her unless I have it signed). I’m a fully qualified & insured massage & beauty therapist. If you need more details telephone Faye on ...................

Name and date of birth…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Does she have any allergies?
Yes/No Give details………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Does she have any health problem I should now about?
Give details…………………………………………...…………………………………………………………………..
Contact details……..…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I…………………………………………….....give permission for……………………………………………...
to have a mini facial and pedicure treatment ( suitable for her age group).
Parent/Guardians signature………………………………………………….Date……………………….
Childs signature……………………………………………………..Date……………………………

Hi there

I'm not entirely sure but I think you may need an "enhanced" CRB check (criminal records bureau) police check when working with minors. This is a self disclosure of any police records held of previous convictions, reprimands and final warnings as well as the Protection of Children Act and Protection of Vulnerable Adults List information. I have just started back at a college lecturing job and had to have one done. The employer usually foots the bill (about £60) but not sure if you can pay for yourself. Their helpline number is: 0870 90 90 811 and website: www.crb.gov.uk
I'm sure you will find all the correct info. Good luck!

June:)

Hi there

I'm not entirely sure but I think you may need an "enhanced" CRB check (criminal records bureau) police check when working with minors. This is a self disclosure of any police records held of previous convictions, reprimands and final warnings as well as the Protection of Children Act and Protection of Vulnerable Adults List information. I have just started back at a college lecturing job and had to have one done. The employer usually foots the bill (about £60) but not sure if you can pay for yourself. Their helpline number is: 0870 90 90 811 and website: www.crb.gov.uk
I'm sure you will find all the correct info. Good luck!

June:)

Thanks, but I'm in Canada and it's not required here. :green::green:

Oooops! sorry. not paying attention here!

June

Latest posts

Back