party instead of olympia?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
hi guys
my salon has been in its new premises for 1yr on the 6th sept.
we r finishing an expansion to the premises, and plan to hold a party to celebrate.
now that we dont have olympia to look forward to, i was thinking of asking any geeks that can make it if they want to come to our party instead.
it is likely to be on sat 1st sept, or mayb sun 2nd.
it will make us get our fingers out to get it finished, and it will give us something to think about instead of the show.
obviously, as im in kent, not everybody that wants to come will b able to, but as some of you have booked hotels in london for the sat night, im only 1hr on train from victoria, so it might just work for some of you?
let me know if it will b poss for u.
liza x

Thats a great idea Liza, I will have a chat with the girls and see if we can pop up..!
I was there the day the shop opened so it would be great to see how far you and the girls have come...!! :hug:

Hi Liza,

Hopefully I will be there, I would be great to catch up with you again and see what you have been up to.

sounds like a cool idea to me babe xxxx

ooh ooh me me!! lol

I could do with a distraction from the whole olympia thing - so dissapointed:irked:

That was quick work with the expansion - glad it's all going well - it would be great to see it.:)

I think the party is a great idea - it gives us something else to think about and focus on, and I was really looking forward to meeting some fellow geeks there to so this would be great!:)

Sarah
xx

Sounds good to me Liza. I'd love to come and see the new salon and how you are all doing.

ok then, i will let my business partner know that we now have a deadline!
i will keep u all posted on which day.
liza x

hi to all
it looks like it may b pushing it to be ready by the 2nd sept, so as some of u have said u would like to come, i had better delay the date by 2 weeks. it will b on a sat and will b the 3rd or 4th in the month. julie and i will look at the book and i will post a confirmed date in the next few days.
liza xx

hi to all
it looks like it may b pushing it to be ready by the 2nd sept, so as some of u have said u would like to come, i had better delay the date by 2 weeks. it will b on a sat and will b the 3rd or 4th in the month. julie and i will look at the book and i will post a confirmed date in the next few days.
liza xx

Hiya Liza,

I'm confused :confused: (It's not hard for me) lol

Is it still going to be in September, or in October now?

Been sat in a car on the M25 most of today and I think it has affected my brain cells! lmao:)

Looking forward to it :green:

hiya!
dont worry about being in the land of confused, im regularly there!
it will hopefully b on either of the last 2 saturdays in sept.
i will post at the end of this week as we have got some spare time between us this week, so should make some headway:eek:
x

Any accomodation Liza!!.....I am one frazzled scottish geek in need of a party!!!:lol:

Izzy come an d stay with me hun, Liza im looking forward to it already babe great idea x

hiya!
i will post at the end of this week as we have got some spare time between us this week, so should make some headway:eek:
x

Oh, I was hoping it would have been instead of Excel! I will be in London those days, without any show... grrrrrrr.... :) Anyway, I am sure I would be too shy to come.... :-D

C.

ahhh cec
please dont b shy, when i have a definate date i will post and hopefully u will stil b able to make it.
izzy, i would b very thrilled if u can come, its been too long since we had a bloody mary!
hopefully will let you all know soon.
liza x

hiya!
x

Lol - thanks for that Liza.

Any update yet?

xx

Hi Liza,

I was also wondering if you have decided on a date yet?

If not would you mind if I popped over one day to see you and say goodbye as I'm moving to Australia at the beginning of October and would like to see you before I go.

Helen
x

Latest posts

Back