Party lash training in Cheshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Hi, I'm qualified in semi perm Ee but would like to offer cluster lashes for the party season. Are there any training courses for this as I'm not sure my semi perm Ee qualification would cover cluster lashes or strip lashes for insurance purposes, plus I'd like to see how to properly apply these. Any suggestions ? Thanks, Lisa x

Hi, I did my advanced EE training a couple of weeks ago to learn Express Lashes which involves using the same adhesive as SP lashes but booking clients in 2 weeks later for removal (you drop lashes on top on natural lashes rather than isolation).

I was told for gems and cluster you need to use the same adhesive as is used on strip lashes.

To be honest it was so easy I don't think you would need any further training to do this, maybe just contact your insurance company who can confirm you will be insured.

You Tube may have a couple of videos to show you the process if you just wanted to have a look.

hth

Heather x

That's a great reply Heather, thank you. I contacted my trainer who qualified me in Ee and she said it's an eyelash treatment so all covered. Will check out YouTube thanks! Also, the express lash training sounds good xx thanks !

Check out essentials beauty school in St Helens.. I've just completed a waxing course with them, back for tinting next week and already chose the next course I want to do with them. Only a small school but very very good!!

Latest posts

Back