passed MASTERS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenda

Reaction score
on the behalf of bev and mel and me (glenda) ofcourse i would like to thank dianne and Samuel in the leeds education dept for all thier hard work in educating us to MASTERS standard(we all three passed yesterday and today YIPEEEE ) their devotion to Nails and education is second to none. Cant praise them enough. I can assure you that we wont let you down as we are really passionate about nails and adicted to education. I cried half the way home and stroaked my Creative Master Tech pin the rest of the way THANK YOU

That's awsome Glenda, well done to you all!! :) I loved the bit about stroking your pin - I always feel like that about soemthing I have earned and you did - you earned your Masters pin - Go get em Girls!!!! ;)

glenda said:
on the behalf of bev and mel and me (glenda) ofcourse i would like to thank dianne and Samuel in the leeds education dept for all thier hard work in educating us to MASTERS standard(we all three passed yesterday and today YIPEEEE ) their devotion to Nails and education is second to none. Cant praise them enough. I can assure you that we wont let you down as we are really passionate about nails and adicted to education. I cried half the way home and stroaked my Creative Master Tech pin the rest of the way THANK YOU
WELL DONE TO ALL 3 OF YOU !!!!
Yes it makes you all emotional when you get there ,I have just started on the road to my Masters and I think I will cry too, May hopefully !!!!!!!
It's not easy and when you done it , you just know you are the best!!!!!!
Where would we be without the devotion of our Amassadors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So have a Voddy and Orange on me............you deserve it.........

Well done so pleased for you

Go get them girl your a CND MASTER TECHNICIAN now and you got the badge to prove it ;)

glenda sawasdee ka

I very happy you have master now because i know it some thing you want when you speak me b4 .

And every body happy for you and the other ladys make with you for sure .

Mui from Thailand

glenda said:
I cried half the way home and stroaked my Creative Master Tech pin the rest of the way THANK YOU
Ahh, bless! .... Glenda, I'm so pleased for you. Well Done!

glenda said:

I'm so glad for all three of ye girls :) , you must be so proud.
Well done and the best of luck (not that ye need it ;) ) at been the best.

Bernie

Well done, i'm hoping to do the masters this year when i pluck up the courage!!!

Congratulations to you all and well done...........It may be tough but by golly when you receive it doesn't it feel sweet;)

Adele

FANTASTIC!!! Thrilled to hear of your success. It gives us all the inspiration to take our own careers further.
All the best, Carol

Hey
A big well done to all you girls you must be over the moon

Take care Dawnie

Congrats... and thanks.. :o

congratulations .them badges are so cool i often stroke mine as well :lol: :eek: .im also paranoid about losing it. :|

Hi Glenda

I second everything you said, they're all brill in Leeds and customer care is second to none (Cheers Samuel for the 'white' tack!! :) ).
I almost cried at the end (relief) Diane is loverly. Not yet got my 'swinging' badge but cant wait.

Mel xx (p.s. check out my new signature!!!! :lol: )

Wow!

Well done to you all!
Glenda I am so pleased for you and hope to see you at monday madness, it's been so long though I might have forgotten what you look like! :o

(p.s When are they starting again?)

I am due to do mine in a couple of months. Do you get a letter when it's time?

I think I better get a couple of one-one's in there first and get me up to scratch! Haha, no pun intended! :o

go girls!!! :D thats great news!! i have just started my masters lessons with liza smith in sittingborne kent and i had a fab day with all the fab geeketts that where there, can't wait to get stuck into the next lesson and have been practising non stop since. i bet it was realy nerve racking :eek: !! i think i read somewhere that if you pass your masters with CND you are statistcally in the top bla bla % of fantastic nail techs in the country? maybe sam can help me out here ? well done anyway hunny and i hope to be right behind you it takes loads of hard work, dedication and passion about what you do to get there so i am determinded to prove to myself i can be the best i can be!! :D

Haha! I would be so proud to say I was 'in the top bla bla % of the country'!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

id like to thank you all for you kind words. it has given me personaly more confidence. but its great to feel part of this big FAMILY you are all so friendly and helpfull, ive never met a bunch so passionate about their love and who want to be the best they possibly can at doing what they love.Thanks again for the support xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back