Passed My Nsi Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missie

Reaction score
Passed my foundation in acrylic l&p on Thursday. I would have liked a merit, but will have to be content with a pass. I made my model bleed on four fingers (combination of nerves and over enthusiastic filing). :smack::eek:Examiner was very complimentary about my work, but I expect the blood didn't help to boost my score. Luckily, my model was my long sufferin' sister who was pacified with a bottle:hug:

Last edited:
Passed my foundation in acrylic l&p on Thursday. I would have liked a merit, but will have to be content with a pass. I made my model bleed on four fingers (combination of nerves and over enthusiastic filing). :smack::eek:Examiner was very complimentary about my work, but I expect the blood didn't help to boost my score. Luckily, my model was my long sufferin' sister who was pacified with a bottle:hug:
Hi Hun,
Well done,:) I passed with NSI last may, did the course in the December, wanted to have plenty of practice before the exam. But I think you were very lucky, we were told it was a fail if you made a client bleed. Soften the edges of your files down, and use the sponge board types, so much kinder, and now you don't need to be nervous again. Who was your educator? Mine was Bev in Manchester. One of the girls from my course took her exam within about 6 weeks and failed, they said she just wasn't ready. So now practise practise as much as you can. Good luck, and you are lucky to have a nice sister to be your model........is she up for the electric filing course yet ???? Only joking..........Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug:

:lol:Sorry its taken me so long to say"Thanks for your comment", only it's taken me till now to stop laughing about the drill course. I too think I am extremely lucky to have passed. I will be extra careful of my files from now on. I always run a file over the edges of a new file, anyway, to soften them- I've had some wicked cuts myself from new files. I think the problem was nerves- the second hand was fine, and I never usually cut my clients-honestly:!: Lovely to chat to you:hug:

Hi Hun,
The electric file course is SCARY!!!!, glad you found it funny. You will go from strength to strength now. I did the Gel conversion course too, & mani & Pedi & spray tanning & waxing...............make up next, then eyelash extensions............I have had so much fun on the courses. Enjoy doing nails lotsa luv x :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back