Passed unit 19!! and gel sculpture ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SammiG

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know I passed my last assesment on Sunday! Yay! It was in sculpture. My practising must have paid off. I was so scared but once I got into it, everything seemed to go Ok!
I must apologise to everyone that I haven't been very good at answering anyones questions but I am slowly becoming more confident and will hopefully start doing so soon! It has been a real boost to pass unit 19. It has inspired me to keep on practising so I can become a really good tech!
I used NSI acrylic for the sculpture. It went on really well.
Has anyone got any tips in sculpturing gel? I fingd that really hard but will carry on trying.

Thank you everyone for your support and answering my sometimes stupid questions.

Are there any nail techs around Bedfordshire that want to get together and talk nails? If so, please PM me. Would be great to hear from you!

Sam xx

post-6-1074918252.gif
well done

congratulations i bet you feel ace about that i will have to do a course to show me how to sculpt i would love to be able to do it , well done to you , :p

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS:!: YOU LUCKY DEVIL - IT IS SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT (SO MANY OF US HAVE STILL TO ACHIEVE THAT). WELL DONE:!: :lol:

Thanks! I was soooooo scared going into the assesment. I was even shaking!
I don't know why though. I can't think of anything better to do on a Sunday afternoon than to do nails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back