Passed VTCT written exam...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
:biggrin: woohoo found out passed my written exam, done all my practical assessments on liquid & powder only nail art to complete and fingers crossed will get my certificate...watch out NVQ here I come....

:green: :green: Well Done :green: :green:

Thanks Trinity

Hi there Louise

Just reading your thread and congratulations to you. Quick questions as you seem to be in the know!

What does VTCT mean?
What is the highest Level you can do re. NAILS?

I am currently looking into doing my NVQ, but have been advised that it may be better to wait for the new one coming out at the end of the year. Coming from Jersey we don't have much info concerning anything 'Nails' so I am a bit confused about all these abreviated things like VTCT, ITEC etc... I was wondering if you know.

All the Best

thenaillounge said:
Hi there Louise

Just reading your thread and congratulations to you. Quick questions as you seem to be in the know!

What does VTCT mean?
What is the highest Level you can do re. NAILS?

I am currently looking into doing my NVQ, but have been advised that it may be better to wait for the new one coming out at the end of the year. Coming from Jersey we don't have much info concerning anything 'Nails' so I am a bit confused about all these abreviated things like VTCT, ITEC etc... I was wondering if you know.

All the Best
Firstly thank you..not so sure I am in the know but I will try an help - Vocational Training Charitiable Trust, and no its not the highest level but I am doing this as a starting block and it can be used for my NVQ Level 19 Portfolio when I start this in the next few months...Now the NVQ is changing in September and rumour has it that it will be getting a lot harder so I recommend you do your NVQ as soon as you can...hope this helps

Thanks Louise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back