Pastel colours with Matrix. Swatches included

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethbowers90

Reaction score
Just been on a colouring course and thought I'd share what I produced to all you matrix users wanting to achieve pastel colours! All made using so colour beauty and colour sync.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379349550.573295.jpg

Just been on a colouring course and thought I'd share what I produced to all you matrix users wanting to achieve pastel colours! All made using so colour beauty and colour sync.

View attachment 42994

I don't use matrix but these are a great little share! X

Thanks! Thought people would like to know seeing as though pastels are still pretty big!

I use matrix as its what we trained in at college. Doing my level 3 at the moment. Thanks for them x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks! Thought people would like to know seeing as though pastels are still pretty big!

Yes defo there great! I want to use them colours just to try now! Haha x

Haha. What colour house do you use? But some bleached hair swatches from eBay and have a go! I'm sure you can translate it into your colour house x

Haha. What colour house do you use? But some bleached hair swatches from eBay and have a go! I'm sure you can translate it into your colour house x
Ive typed in bleached hair swatches on ebay and amazon and it keeps coming up with la riche semi colours lol. Do you have the link you bought yours from? Thank you xx

I use wella and loreal Iv done lots of pastels in wella but love experimenting so might give matrix a go and see if I like the results better x

I got them from the training course I was on. You could even buy a pre lightened hair weft and cut them down? Would be goo to retail too!

Latest posts

Back