Pastel coral Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph36

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a layering combo for a pastel coral??
Many thanks

Tropix and beau on top tones it down quite a lot I have that on at the mo as I think coral colours without a tan can look a bit too in your face so I wanted something that would work both with an without a tan :)

Tropix layered with iced coral is lovely. Tones it down and has a nice wee shimmer.

Hth
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Tropix with moonlight and roses or try romantique over xx

Tropix and beau on top tones it down quite a lot I have that on at the mo as I think coral colours without a tan can look a bit too in your face so I wanted something that would work both with an without a tan :)

Pic?X

Thanku all, will have a play 😊

Gotcha and Iced coral is lovely and very subtle xxx

Thanks dazzlingdetails x x

ive done tropix with iced coral on a few clients and its a lovely colour but you can also do tropix with M+R over x

Tropix with Grapefruit Sparkle over it is lush, it softens the coral beautifully. Almost all my clients have chosen it this week! xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367772450.124061.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367772450.124061.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 923
The grapefruit sparkle looks nice!! My friend loves tropix but for work she needs something a bit more suttle!! Will do a few diff ones on tips so she can see!! Really have to have a good play around with layering and see what happens!! Thanku for your help x x

Latest posts

Back